How to make money with domain names

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are the type that is used to being online then i would not need to explain so much to you to understand what a domain name is.
Domain names are the way a website is being written in order to login on it. For example, let say trendri.com that is one, so there are ways one can actually make money with stuffs like this, I know it might sound strange or odd probably because you have never heard of such before but I can boldly tell you that it is real which is why some people make some cash online without knowing how they actually do it.
The way to go about this is to sell them online and before you can do that, you will have to buy from another site where it will be listed. You know some people tend to start up a business that is actually related to having a website and not just that, it is also very important for them and they can’t seem to find the right name for it, this is where you come in. If you are really good at what you do, you could even go as far as creating a domain name for the person if you do not have the suitable one on your list.