How to make more money with online jobs

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of times we see ourselves making less money by end of every week and we wonder why. Sometimes people blame it on the site or on low pay. But we forget to blame ourselves as well. I do believe if we put in the kind of efforts that offline workers put in their jobs daily, we would be reaching cash out as soon as possible. So how can you make more money online?

Put in more time

Offline workers work for about 10-12 hours daily but online we just want to work 2-3 hours and rest. I have realize more time spend online means more money. So spend more time or increase the time you spend on earning sites

Avoid distractions

Don’t leave your television or videos on near you when you are working, you would be distracted and leaving work for you would be easy. Those that work offline don’t go around their entertainment gadgets, it will distract them. so do same.

Set a target and reach it daily

It mustn’t be something very high, just saying I will make a dollar today will be possible if you are serious. Now creating about 10-12 threads on here daily can get you a dollar. So set a target and aim at it before retiring for the day.

Combine earning sites

Sign up to about 3-4 sites and work on them according to your mood. Working on just a site might bring boredom and monotony. So diversified to enjoy the jobs you are doing online.

What’s your thought?

Truly if we dedicate the same hours we commit to offline jobs to online works, we will be making more. But the fact is we don't want to stay in one position and be staring at the phone or laptop for a whole day. It can be very tiring and straining. I used to work online after my offline job that pays peanuts. Sometimes I calculate the money I will make online in a month and will find out that it exceeds the monthly salary. Still, because it is fixed money, I do it daily without thinking about giving time to online deals

This is the truth, we don't put in enough time. offline no matter the peanut you would be paid you csnt leave the job until the close of time. if you do you get sacked. so we need to apply the same principle here. online jobs needs enough time too. you reap from the number of hours you put in as well.

What you said is right, we need to act like offline employees it staffs when it comes to online gigs. One who is serious with his or her gigs online will make more money whereas the one who isn't devoting much time will earn lesser. To earn well, we need to stay consistent and learn about what's bringing more income online. It's never advisable to rely on a single earning site, diversification is a priority, and being skilled also is a priority to consider. I try to be consistent online to earn, learn and improve my overall monthly income.

Your last sentence is apt. we online workers needs to do more to earn more as well. offline jobs can take one about 8_10 hours daily to get paid the amount you should receive as salary so one needs to realize this and put more effort to work. stay away from laziness to be able to work right

We cannot work online as we are doing offline because both of them are quite different and it may not even be possible for you to spend so much hours everyday online, I can confidently tell you that spending more than 5 hours every day online is not even the best for your eyes and a lot of people always complain of having headache and eye strain because of so much concentration on the screen, There are a lot of opportunities for us to make money online by spending some few hours but most people won't even have the passion to learn and understand it.

Well, my whole issue is that we need to apply more efforts online if we want to earn better. You are talking about not looking at the screen for about 5 hours. you should try and be taking intermittent breaks it will help you work better. you don't need to spend the whole day on your screen to make more money.

You have valid and excellent points, I personally like the first point.

We need to put in more work and time, it's not rocket science it's just hard work and consistency.

As individuals it's very important to set goals and achieve it, it boost our confidence and self esteem.

Working online is a passion thing, like what @Sotherefore said most people don't even care to research deeper and find new ways to earn passively or actively.

I work on Trendri and my forex charts, I've freezed all of my social media apps because I don't want to get distracted with the never ending statuses and pointless chats.

Your last statement is really a good idea if you want to make something tangible at the end of the day from online jobs. you would be enjoying and losing money from. online job because you are spending vsluable time on worth isn't worth your time. Just try to keep away distraction then you would earn a lot better.