How to manage customers as business men.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Satisfaction of customers should be the major priority of a good business man or woman. A business is opened in the first instance to satisfy the customer over making profits. However in order to satisfy our customers, there are some etiquette that we need to imbibe. Honesty is the first in my list. We need to make sure that we are honest in our dealing with our customers. We don't need to make too much gains on them. We should furnish them with good and original information.

After sale service. We need to make sure that we consider the feeling of our customers. We should make sure they are giving us up to date reviews of our goods and service. This will in a long way help us in improving our services and products. Bonanza and some freebies. A good business man should maybe during festive periods or even intermittently give out some gifts to his customers to show that he really appreciate them Whist are the things you also consider.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Setfragil

You can manage your customers by offering them services that other competitors in the business cannot offer. Offers like good customer service either during the time of purchase or after sales service. You also manage your customers by giving them discounts on the goods they bought and you can offer credit facilities to some trusted customers.

Segat

Getting customers to patronize your business is a big deal and managing them to retain them is a very big deal. Customers could be maintained to retain their patronage if the following are put in place; do not let the standard of your products and services reduce for no reason rather let it be maintained even if it will not increase, don't increase your price without adding more values to what you do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Getting customers to patronize your business is a big deal and managing them to retain them is a very big deal. Customers could be maintained to retain their patronage if the following are put in place; do not let the standard of your products and services reduce for no reason rather let it be maintained even if it will not increase, don't increase your price without adding more values to what you do.
That's a brilliant suggestion. But the fact is that most business owners don't intend increasing their products at will. There are at times that economy dictates for the business people and in this case, products or goods can even be increased without adding any value to it. All the same, I love your idea of keeping customers.

IamDozzy

You are absolutely spot on with your points. Customer satisfaction is one of the most important aspect of managing a business because a happy customer would mean that people would always patronize you. Also, providing after sale service to customers is very healthy especially for a business that is just starting out. Once business owners improve in the way they attend to customers both old and new, they would start making headway in their respective industry.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to manage your customers,since everybody around wants more customers,you have to be extrovert,be polite to your customers,offer them the best service ever,attend to them in time,also get a quality products that will meet their satisfaction

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to manage your customers,since everybody around wants more customers,you have to be extrovert,be polite to your customers,offer them the best service ever,attend to them in time,also get a quality products that will meet their satisfaction
You are very right. We should always make their satisfaction our priority and we should never let them feel down by offering them the best quality. I have a seller that will even advice me not to buy a particular goods because of its inferiority even that's what I choose ignorantly. I see her as a good seller.

Mellorando

Banned
Managing customers especially business man isn't so easy because human behaviours tends to change as long there is a change in taste that is why as a business owner you must have the latest products I'll provide the latest services that is requested by many people doing this way not only bring patronizes but also maintain previous patronizes for you

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Managing customer is very important in business. Without customer business can not grow so therefore one need to manage the customer so that the business will not collapse.
Since there is many competitors around so therefore a business man most manage their customer very well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my experience with business I have learned that customers is the lifeblood of the business. Without customers your business cannot survive. Treat customers as friends and establish a good relationship with them. It is better is you can chat with customers from time to time and discuss topics outside of business to have a personal touch.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is the responsibility of a business owner to manage and satisfy the customer over making profits. You don't have to make your profit at the detriment of your customers. You need to always satisfy our customers, they deserve that. Yes business owners need to make sure that they are honest in their dealing with their customers. If customers noticed any dishonesty they will move away and the business will fail. So they need to be furnish with good and original information.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately, most business men do not always manage their customers well and that's why they always lose their customers to other customers. It is a duty of a business man to call out any of his customers that have not patronised for some weeks. This will be like sense of belonging to those new users.

Apart from this, there should be a discount for those that have been patronizing for long. This will motivate them, although there should be wisdom why doing this. This will prevent loss that may happen if the process is not well done.