How to manage your full-time job with side-hustle

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having a good career path is good but it isn't bad to have a side hustle as well. But you might think that you wouldn’t be able to manage the two, but the fact is that you can. The way out is to strike a balance. So you can use the below tips to get it right

• Start by setting visible goals and abide by them
  • Outline the objectives of your hustle and try to achieve them alongside your career
  • Have realistic plans on the ground, you need to pick up a side hustle that will be attainable with your career
  • Then manage your time effectively, you need to strike a balance with the time you give to both your career and side hustle
  • You can get others to help out with your side hustle

There is need to have side hustles in this economy especially in Africa. And having these side hustle should not in any way affect the main job. I am a practical examples. I have like 4 things that I do apart from my main job. And I always set time for each of them.

There is need to have side hustles in this economy especially in Africa. And having these side hustle should not in any way affect the main job. I am a practical examples. I have like 4 things that I do apart from my main job. And I always set time for each of them.
You are doing well and the first thing you are doing to get it right is striking the needed time for your different tasks. Time management is very essential when it comes to managing both career and side hustle. You would also need to employ workers if need be to help you run all effectively.

Many full-time jobs require you to work for long hours and this is why many people do not have time for part-time work. Just imagine working for straight 10 hours. You will obviously feel tired! Many people with a good amount of willpower still manage to work a part-time job, but it requires to have good amount of mental and physical strength.

Many full-time jobs require you to work for long hours and this is why many people do not have time for part-time work. Just imagine working for straight 10 hours. You will obviously feel tired! Many people with a good amount of willpower still manage to work a part-time job, but it requires to have good amount of mental and physical strength.
You are right this is why I used to advocate for a good job with a good pay especially for jobs with long hours that one can't do other works or jobs you need to get a good pay job to cover up for that. But then employers should also try to compensate their employees better.