How to mine Bitcoin on freeghs

Ajebo25

Verified member
Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto in the market so that's what makes it the hardest coin to get for free online but freeghs has changed that free ghs let's you earn Bitcoin to your wallet through its mining though it takes long to mine but at least you can withdraw it.

To register just go to freeghs.com and signuo with your email and password then the mining will start automatically you don't need to do anything the mining will process on its own.

Finger Geek

Verified member
This is a cloud mining websites. Most of the cloud mining websites are scam. They are also like hyip websites that pays members money to other members so that after sometime they will stop paying and take away people's money. Most of them will give free bonus making it to attract users to the websites but the bonus will not be able to be withdraw. And moreover nowadays, it is very hard to mine bitcoin because of its high difficulty.

Instead of paying some websites to mine bitcoin for us. We can do it ourselves buy buying mining tools and set it up. But it is not advisable to mine bitcoin because as the difficulty has increased, so as the reward also has decreased. There are some small coin that can be mined with just CPU or graphic cards. This types of coin has a big tendency of higher profits than bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has already reaching it's peak, but this new coins can rise in price in thousands folds.

If we are thinking of the small stress of mining yourself. Then you can try forex trading or cryptocurrency trading. This if traded well with very good strategy or robot, there will be sure daily profits that can be even more than mining Bitcoin.