TeraWulf is first US company to mine Bitcoin via nuclear power

Yugocean

Valued Contributor

What is TeraWulf?

TeraWulf is an United States Proof of Work mining company, it mainly mines bitcoin. TeraWulf's headquarters are located in the city of Easton in Talbot County, Maryland State.

Mining Process
TerraWulf uses clean and renewable energy for its mining process, such as solar power, hydropower, etc. This challenges those who consider crypto mining responsible for increasing pollution or misusing electricity.

Is Nuclear Energy safe for PoW crypto mining?
When it comes to nuclear energy, the first thing that comes to people's mind is nuclear bomb, which creates doubts about energy, but in reality it is not so. Nuclear energy is regarded as the cleanest form of energy, and using it to mine crypto is the well known peaceful use of Nuclear power. Already some countries like Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc. are using nuclear energy to mine bitcoin.

Partner and Facility of Terawulf
TeraWulf 's Nautilus Cryptomine facility in the Pennsylvania state, is mining Bitcoin with nuclear energy. TeraWulf is not doing this alone, this is happening as a joint venture of TeraWulf and Cumulus Coin.

News in America
In the US, the mayor of Miami (the Floridan city) intended to begin using nuclear energy to mine bitcoins, although TeraWulf has already done so in Pennsylvania. TeraWulf