D

Deleted member 13140

Find your passion, Every expert in any thing online would tell you to do this, I even wrote an article on medium about passion, It's surprising how many people saw that, I was shocked, I wrote three extra and it flunked, Organic traffic is a mystery, anyways believe me, just following your passion when picking a niche, won't cut it.

Here is what to do
1. Choose a topic that you enjoy discussing.
The process of starting a blog is a lot of fun. Purchasing domain names, setting up websites, making designs, and writing your first article is a thrilling experience, (though it wasn't for me) However, most people abandon blogging after a few months because they lose interest. As a result, it's critical that you choose a blog topic that you enjoy learning about and discussing.

2. Conduct a market analysis.
The next stage is to ensure that your topic has a profitable and large enough market. This can be accomplished with a minimal amount of market research. Here's what you need to know to get started.
Let's imagine one of your favorite hobbies are snails, and you'd like to start a blog about it. Now you need to determine whether or not this issue has a large enough audience and how competitive it is.
Google Trends is a good place to start your search. Search for "Snails [Add any keyword]" to see if it's a popular topic and how many people are looking for it.

3. Just make sure it's profitable
If you want to generate money from your blog, you should make sure that your niche is profitable enough to allow you to monetize it and earn a decent living.
Seeing if any brands or businesses are advertising for your keywords is a simple method to test this. You've chosen the proper topic if people are spending money on AdWords to sell products using particular keywords linked to your niche.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, you have to choose a niche that you are comfortable with and also have a lot of knowledge. If you try to blog on the topic that you do not know how can you write articles on that topic. Second requirement is to blog on the topic that has commercial value. If the topic you are tying to blog does not get a lot of advertising, how can you make money. You will also need SEO skills and digital marketing knowledge. If you do not know SEO how can you get organic traffic, if you do not know digital marketing how can you get referral traffic.