How to produce cogent market signal?

Mary Frederick

Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time. So,I always give pririty to using multiple indicators. To help traders analyze the market, FXOpulence broker offers more than 400 technical tools. They also provide more than 28 trading pairs for trading and their trading instruments are Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can produce an effective signal in your trading if you can assemble an army of indicator that are high level like the Stochastic Oscillator, EMA or SMA and a RSI, most times when they line up they produce a signal that can be relied upon and that can produce up to 80 percent accurate results.

You can also use other sentiment like on popular traders forums and gauge the kind of sentiment over there, and then use it to make your own decisions while trading.

Most times when these signals lined up you can go full margin haha, because the signal is mostly right

FinTrader

You can see signals without indicators. I trade support/resistance levels, sloping channels and trend lines, and also use various trend continuation and trend stopping patterns.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I would suggest you don’t rely on technical analysis only rather also focus on fundamental analysis because it offers a cogent market signal.

FinTrader

You need to rely on fundamental analysis when trading on higher time frames and holding trades for the medium or long term. But it is also important for us to find such an entry into the market that the stop loss is small, that is, a more accurate entry into the market is made with a minimum drawdown. this can only be done through technical analysis.