How to protect your personal info from getting to hackers.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
One of the rare but important reason why people do not make money online is possibly because they are afraid that their personal and unauthorised information may be leaked somehow to hackers while trying to succeed in their intentions to make money online . To be sincere this is totally true because a lot of people throughout the years have been complaining that somehow they are personal information and unauthorised information have always find its way to other individuals who possibly uses it against them as a form of blackmailing especially if this information has to do with a private matter possibly with some other person . Finally when the matter was traced it was later assumed and considered that the individual having the problem is always using or carrying out various activities and practices and an advice and unprotected websites and applications . According to a research conducted in the year 2013 it is obviously an absolutely seen that majority of unprotected websites and applications that are in the internet and mostly money making platforms that do not have concrete and strong firewalls to protect its users and members information from reaching their hands or attentions of internet hackers .

That is why I always recommend online hustlers and other individuals who want to make money online to make good use of a scam site detector . My personal recommendation of a good scamsite detector is sureplug.com . So far my experience with this scamsite detector has been good .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true and you are definitely right because one of the realest reason why majority of people are not making money and that is because they are trying to protect their information from getting into the hands of unauthorised users which one other words may be referred to as online hackers . It is absolutely impossible and hard to trust majority of website on the internet who claimed that they are legit and they are totally scam free and we already know that majority of website on the internet are fraudulent and scamming websites that claims to be very legit and scam free but the truth is that they are just not .

To make sure that our personal information is being protected from getting into the hands of online scammers and even hackers it is always and why is that we use a scam site detector or better still conduct a feasibility study and research about the website we intend to use to make money online in order to be clearly sure whether the website is indeed legit or possibly a scam and fraud . The best scanner detector application that I usually recommend to individuals who want to make money online and also protect their own personal informations from getting to the hands of hackers is always the application known as sureplug.com