Shares/Stock How to Protect Yourself When Market Crashes

Mika

VIP Contributor
Recently, Bitcoin was $73 K and now it is $67K. How to protect in a situation like this? Well, when the market takes a dive, there's no foolproof way to shield yourself from it. If it were possible, everyone investing in the stock market or crypto market would be rolling in wealth. The key to making gains or avoiding losses lies in selling when stocks are high and holding them when the market goes down. You do not make a loss unless you sell when the market is down, if you hold until market is bullish, you can always make profit. In other words, if the market crashes, you can simply hold onto your portfolio and wait for better times to come around.

SHAHID123

In crypto market we must remain very vigilant, we need to keep informed with all latest news and development. Let's suppose if we get confirm news about any crypto as it is going to crash then we must sell it in little loss. In this case if we hold it then we face marked loss. In general situation it always remain better to hold the crypto, because my years of experience told me that holding of crypto gives always profit. Don't panic as this panic push us to sell it in loss. Nowadays there are news about Solana's crash, I have Solana and I am looking for some reliable news as it is going to crash or it is just a fake news.

Phantasm

Banned
Safeguarding oneself in the event of a market downturn requires wise investment policies, risk management strategies, and emotional toughness. The essential techniques consist of reducing risk through diversification, matching asset allocation to goals, adhering to stop loss orders as part of risk management, being aware on market trends, having a long term view of investing and keeping cash reserves for emergency situations. These tactics help investors protect their portfolios against market slumps while also enabling them to exploit purchase opportunities that could drive long-term growth.

To secure your investments in the event of market crashes and improve future financial prosperity use the following: Rebalancing your portfolio by altering asset allocations; regularly investing with dollar cost averaging; avoiding attempting to time the markets; and remaining disciplined and patient during volatile markets. Stick to your plan and concentrate on your long-range objectives; this way you can navigate these difficult times without any hassle emerging stronger than before.