How to Retire Early?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Retirement means you don’t have to work and can spend your life doing what you enjoy most, traveling for instance.

In order to retire early, you need a lot of savings, you need investments that earn you passive income, and you need a business that brings you money regularly.

How can you do that?

In order to retire early, you need to generate a lot of money so that you can save and invest. You can generate a lot of money only when you are doing high-paying jobs. You can do high-paying jobs only when you have high-paying skills.

In order to retire early, you need to build a business that will generate you passive income, or do something that will generate you passive income. For example, if you publish a book that becomes a best-seller, you will earn a lot of money as royalty. If you build dropshipping or print-on-demand business that generates tons of sales, you will earn a lot of money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are working for a company, the average retirement age is 60 years. However, if you are a freelancer, a business owner, or a self-employed individual, you can retire whenever you want provided you have built your income source. In my opinion, working is not only about making money or earning livelihood. Working is also about being mentally, physically and emotionally fit. When you work, you will be emotionally stable, you will build professional relationship, you will build interpersonal skills, all of these things will help you grow as a human beings. If you don't have yo work, or of you don't work and if you are still young (can work), how do you suppose to spend your life, what would you do all day, you can spend your life just traveling, can you spend your life just playing games? Well, I don't think that is possible for normal individual.

Wiscash

Retiring is important when you know that your strength is weak but at times you retire because you have reached the age articulated for retirement but in a situation where your retired just for return sake it is not recommended but at a point where your retire you need to do so because you need you need to do so not because you just want to Bobby calls you have the desire to retire because your strength is diminishing even when you are into online business that sometimes when you find out that you are having issue with the I and you could not pain yourself down on the screen of your laptop or your phone times when you are hands I feel old cause of old age you are encouraged to retire so as for you to live a bit longer and save your strength but the late days you have it is very important that you retire because you need to do so not because you are doing it out of laziness that should be put into consideration