How To Revive An Old Blog Which You Started Many Years Ago?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I remember creating an old blog many years ago. In fact, I created many blogs in the past and I do not even remember how many free blogs I created using the Blogger platform. There are many bloggers who create blogs but suddenly they leave such blogs. There could be many reasons why a blogger might leave a blog. Some of them include personal problems or finding a much better opportunity than blogging. There are, however, certainly many drawbacks associated with leaving your blog. One of the biggest disadvantage is that you may lose unique traffic really quickly.

This is because people like to read updated blogs with the latest and updated information. Fresh content is just like fresh oxygen for the blog. If you leave your blog in such manner, then people will obviously think that you are no longer interested in your blog. The same goes for Youtube channel. many Youtubers start a Youtube channel and then suddenly leave it without updating their viewers. Some Youtubers do a great job of regularly posting in their community and updating the subscribers about the reason behind why they are not uploading videos. I think that the bloggers could also do the same and notify their readers about why they are not posting anymore. So, how would you revive an old blog that lost its charm?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you have a blog that you have not written anything on for a while and you want to revive it then there are so many things you need to put in place in order to make it alive again. The truth is that many people venture into blogging without knowing that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and you need to really work hard for you to create contents that have a very good quality. Blogging is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture especially when you have something to write about all the time. One of the methods by which you will use to revive your old blog is creating fresh contents that align with current happenings. If you are in the health niche, it is important you're write things concerning the health condition of people which is related to current happenings. A typical example is writing articles about the covid19 pandemic and how people can protect themselves from contracting it. The health niche is undoubtably an evergreen each but it is quite important you follow the trend. Anyone who would have written anything on the covid19 pandemic earlier before others would have made the whole lot of money. So is all about staying ahead of the game. Learning search engine optimisation is also very much important.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If you have a blog that you have not written anything on for a while and you want to revive it then there are so many things you need to put in place in order to make it alive again. The truth is that many people venture into blogging without knowing that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and you need to really work hard for you to create contents that have a very good quality. Blogging is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture especially when you have something to write about all the time. One of the methods by which you will use to revive your old blog is creating fresh contents that align with current happenings. If you are in the health niche, it is important you're write things concerning the health condition of people which is related to current happenings. A typical example is writing articles about the covid19 pandemic and how people can protect themselves from contracting it. The health niche is undoubtably an evergreen each but it is quite important you follow the trend. Anyone who would have written anything on the covid19 pandemic earlier before others would have made the whole lot of money. So is all about staying ahead of the game. Learning search engine optimisation is also very much important.

There are many issues associated with reviving an old blog which you left behind several years ago,. Even though I am definitely not saying that reviving an old blog is impossible, but a blogger might face many challenges. First of all, the information present on many old articles on an old blog might get outdated. You suggested that we must write articles about current topics and I think that this is a really great idea. However, many bloggers (both old and new) often overlook the fact that you need to regularly update the information in order to maintain the traffic.

I remember visiting a website that had old articles but what I like about it is that they had a disclaimer notice that stated that some articles on the website might be outdated and they might not contain updated information regarding health. However, I think that updating information is required when it comes to certain niches only. For example, you might need to update articles about science, health, fashion, etc because experts ion these niches often discover something new each and every year. I do not think that certain niches such as fictional writing or poetry require you to update anything at all.

Immilash

you have a blog that you have not composed anything on for some time and you need to resuscitate it then there are such countless things you want to set up to make it alive once more. Truly many individuals adventure into contributing to a blog without realizing that it's anything but an easy money scam and you really want to truly buckle down for you to make substance that have an awesome quality. Publishing content to a blog is without a doubt an extremely rewarding endeavor particularly when you have something to expound on constantly. One of the strategies by which you will use to restore your old blog is making new substance that line up with current happenings. Assuming that you are in the wellbeing specialty, it is significant you're compose things concerning the ailment of individuals which is connected with current happenings. A normal model is composing articles about the covid19 pandemic and how individuals can safeguard themselves from contracting it. The wellbeing specialty is undoubtably an evergreen each yet it is very significant you pursue the direction. Any individual who might have composed anything on the covid19 pandemic prior before others would have made the entire parcel of cash. So is tied in with remaining on top of things. Learning website improvement is likewise particularly significant.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the hardest thing in blogging is consistency, the ability to be posting contents all the time and also being patient enough for your content to start drawing in audience and then making money off it.

More often than not, people create blogs but then they never see the light of the day because the owners think is plug and play.

To revive an old blog is the same old work, posting helpful, searchable content and being patient enough for Google to start ranking them on their search engine, this is the hardest, so whether reviving an old blog or starting a new one the work actually is still the same.

Some helpful tips are

Creating a schedule for writing contents.
Hiring a writer or writers.
Buying an already established blog.

Most of the ventures that have low barrier of entry are often hard to break even this isn't blogging only, is the same in Forex Trading.