How to Run Google Ads Campaigns For Your Youtube Channel

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have money to spare and want to grow your campaign pretty fast, running a Google Ad Campaign is the best method

The main trick of running a successful Google Ad campaign is to choose the demography that you previously had on your channel (you can see on your youtube analytics), and ad targeting.

You can target your ad in three ways, one, keywords, two topics, three, placements. You can choose anything but my suggestion is try placements and try to place your ads on the page showing similar content. You can do this by going to your Youtube analytics and copying urls of the channels your audience watch and placing the url under placement section in your campaign. Alternatively, you can also search by topics on Youtube and then copy the url of the top ranking channels and place on the placement box. Another method is to use a third party tool called Morningfa.me. By using this tool you can find the top channels where you want your ads to appear.

You can now head over to your youtube dashboard and choose the video that you want to show in your ads. Choose your best video to show in the ads. When you are choosing video ad format, make sure to choose in-feed video ad because by choosing this option, your video will appear like a normal video and not like an ad inside other videos.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used google ads to build traffic on my blog, advertise my freelancing services and sell my products. However, I have never used Google ads for youtube. When I was working on youtube, I was thinking to use google ads but then I stopped myself because I was not very sure that I would actually benefit from advertising.