How To Scale Your Business

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Scaling a business is one single difference between a billion dollar business and common brick and mortar business.

Imagine if I have a barbing salon in my street, I can only service people on my street no matter how hard I try and unless I hire more people, I can only barb one person at a time.

And on the other hand, think of a barber that has an online shop and a lot of barbers on the online shop, all you have to do is, go on the website and order a barber and he'll come to your location and barb you.

Overtime, the second one can go on and launch in other cities while the first one is still stuck with one shop, servicing one person at a time.

The only differences between the two, is scale, the first one is not scalable and the second is scalable.

To scale your business, you have to integrate technology in it, because it is border less and it has no barrier.

A scalable business might be harder to manage overtime but overtime it's more profitable and will outpace a brick and mortar business and the margins can be out of this world.

A scalable business grow exponentially while non scalable grow linearly.