HOW TO SEEK FOR A JOB WITH ZERO HARM.

Bard Racheal

So many job seekers have accidentally seek their death. Unpredicted, it just happened because the heart of man is evil and desperately wicked.
Who can know it? Since we need food on our table, and we’re ignorant of the appropriate place to find the job opportunity we seek .
Nevertheless, I’ve got few helpful job seeking tips you should consider, below;

SAFTY TIPS FOR JOB SEEKERS.
✓Do not be over desperate.

✓Avoid most social media and phone call directions to unknown environments.

✓If you don’t know the person directing you, do not attempt to risk it. Better still, try to be sure of who he or she is.

✓Move around your environment yourself or places you know in search of a job. Do not rely solely on “Amara told me she has idea of somewhere or someone who can offer you a proper job” No!

✓Do you know you aswell work from home and earn. Then save time for yourself, time you’d burn under the sun touring around? Try to search for online courses, and job opportunities.
Desist from risking your life because you need that urgent money as a graduate or housewife.

E

eldavis

Some persons has also been scammed just in the name of looking for jobs. I heard a story of a man who received a phone call. The caller claimed he was calling from a popular company here in Nigeria, and that he should come for interview. Out of excitement, this guy did not even care to investigate. The next day she traveled to the next town for the interview. On getting there, he called the caller again, and the person told him to send some money so they would help in process some papers, that his position in the company is sure. In the end he found out it was just a scam call.