How to Sell eBook Services With Fiverr

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can sell almost anything on Fiverr. Here I am going to teach you how to sell ebook services on Fiverr.

Writing is one of the most in-demand services on freelancer sites including Fiverr.

First of all, create a profile on Fiverr. Make sure to provide every detail about you and your services.

Now, go to Canva and search for ebook templates. Create a demo ebook by customizing the template (adding your own texts, graphics, and images). Download the ebook.

Now, create an ebook gig on Fiverr, showcase your sample ebook with your gig, through a video or through a downloadable link.

Since you show your clients what kind of ebooks you can make, you can easily attract clients to your gigs.

What kind of ebook services you can sell?

You can create anything from workbooks, motivational books, recipe books, guide books, tutorial books, and even literary books.

When pricing your services, make sure you are asking less than what your competitors are asking.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been selling book services on Fiverr for a long time. I also tried working on upwork but I could not be very successful on upwork. On Fiverr, you have an option to sell your services, whereas on upwork you can only bid on available jobs and can work only when you are hired. If you want to become successful on ebook business, you will need something to show to your client. You need to have an impressive portfolio. One of the easiest ways to do so is publish ebooks on Amazon and provide links to your Amazon ebooks to your client. By doing so, you will have higher chances of making money by writing ebooks. If you are a really good writer, you can earn really well. If you succeed on freelancing platform like Fiverr, you can make a lot of money. On average, you can make at least $100 from one ebooks.