How to spot a lazy worker

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lazy worker can stand against a high output volume in the workplace. They are lazy to complete their jobs and this can even affects the next employee if it is a chain job. Such people need to be shown the way out because you might be wasting your lean resources on them and gaining nothing worthwhile from them.

So how can you easily spot a lazy worker.

1. A lazy worker always look stressed but rarely do any strenuous work

2 They always have excuses for the job they intend not to do

3. A lazy worker will always seek ways to avoid work, They like to take irrelevant permission just to be off work but the funny thing is that they want to maintain their job in the company or office.

4 Lazy workers just love to cause problems in any project given to their team in the office. and they don't feel bad bringing pessimism into any important office discussions

marianliu07

A lazy worker can stand against a high output volume in the workplace. They are lazy to complete their jobs and this can even affects the next employee if it is a chain job. Such people need to be shown the way out because you might be wasting your lean resources on them and gaining nothing worthwhile from them.

So how can you easily spot a lazy worker.

1. A lazy worker always look stressed but rarely do any strenuous work

2 They always have excuses for the job they intend not to do

3. A lazy worker will always seek ways to avoid work, They like to take irrelevant permission just to be off work but the funny thing is that they want to maintain their job in the company or office.

4 Lazy workers just love to cause problems in any project given to their team in the office. and they don't feel bad bringing pessimism into any important office discussions
In my previous job, I was put in the same team as someone who kept dragging our team down with late submissions of important documents. Nepotism is something I can't tolerate if the person doesn't put in as much effort as the others, and it turns out this employee was the nephew of the regional manager. I figured that's why my complaints kept getting brushed off. You best believe I quit! I truly hope that person changes for the better.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is what people that brings in family members into their business don't know. They are the ones that lose at the end of the time because they bring down their businesses in the name of accommodating a family member that doesn't have your interest at heart. A lot of family members are very entitled people they believe they are even doing the job owner a favor by working in their company. So they just want to laze around. Working with such people can be very frustrating.

infact they see nothing wrong with them exhibiting the lazy attitude. To them you should just pay them for doing nothing even if your job is suffering. So it was a good thing that you let go since the owner or the employer didn't care about his or her company. But you did well to give your report so that you know you made your input clear.

cmoneyspinner

Well! I once knew this guy who spent about 6 hours of an 8-bour workday on the telephone handling his personal financial business. But he was my supervisor. However, one time I did an analysis for another supervisor. The workers each had separate identification numbers when they signed in on the computer to do their work. The workers did not know it but the supervisor received regular reports on the number of documents they processes each day. Based on the analysis I did I was able to show her which employees were productive and which ones were slackers. I'm sure glad I wasn't on the report. LOL.