How to start writing and earning on goodnovel.com.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If you have it cut out in the romance genre and you are looking for a platform to start writing and earning, let me introduce you to good novel.com. This is a legit site that offers upcoming authors the chance to hone their skills and get paid for it.

To start on goodnovels.com, you would need to apply for a contract by uploading a write-up with 5000 words. They will reply to you to notify you if you qualify to join their author's team.

The advantages of writing good novels? Firstly, it allows amateur writers to be heard and from there, they can grow. The conditions for entry are realistic for someone who just started writing. And also, I love the fact that they reward authors for the achievement of a certain number of words. When you are accepted, the site offers you two contracts and you are to choose one.

They pay an author for having his/her work on their site. On average, a good author can earn $500- $2000 per month. That is from royalties. The sharing formula is dependent on the contract you choose. Of course, it can be more.

So, they are a legit platform that I can recommend for upcoming writers.

Okeed

If you have it cut out in the romance genre and you are looking for a platform to start writing and earning, let me introduce you to good novel.com. This is a legit site that offers upcoming authors the chance to hone their skills and get paid for it.

To start on goodnovels.com, you would need to apply for a contract by uploading a write-up with 5000 words. They will reply to you to notify you if you qualify to join their author's team.

The advantages of writing good novels? Firstly, it allows amateur writers to be heard and from there, they can grow. The conditions for entry are realistic for someone who just started writing. And also, I love the fact that they reward authors for the achievement of a certain number of words. When you are accepted, the site offers you two contracts and you are to choose one.

They pay an author for having his/her work on their site. On average, a good author can earn $500- $2000 per month. That is from royalties. The sharing formula is dependent on the contract you choose. Of course, it can be more.

When writing the 5000 words to apply for the contract , do I write my first 3 chapters or a summary of the whole book but I’m just 5000 words ?

rubesh

Valued Contributor

woh! this is great piece of information for me. thanks

Pioneer2023

How I wish I could join this site and start writing in the romance genre! I don't think I would be a fit for this niche as I haven't written before on it. Could you give me highlights on how to become a successful romance genre writer?