How To Target Specific Audience When It Comes To Digital Marketing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people realize the role of digital marketing in our world. Digital marketing is the new technique to pursue people and make them buy what you are trying to sell. Digital marketing provides various kinds of opportunities to expose your products to various kinds of different people so that you may have a much higher chances of selling your products to people. However, there are various difficult aspects of Internet marketing we must realize. We all know the fact that when it comes to traditional marketing, we have some control over exposing our products to specific kind of people.

For example, you may start a ladies clothes shop and try to attract female customers so that they could buy from you. However, things are much different when it comes to online advertisement. I have never used online advertisement before, but do you think that it is possible to target a specific kind of people when it comes to digital marketing? I am quite sure that when you use social media or any websites to promote your product, many people get to see your ads and click on those ads. So, how to target specific audience when it comes to digital marketing?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You have really done a very good analysis as we all know the digital space is taking over and the analogue way of doing things is fast disappearing and anyone who want to make progress must flow with the trend. When it comes to marketing the conventional way of doing it is fast evaporating and everything is already moving to the digital space.
Now segmenting it the market to target a particular audience is indeed quite easy using the offline method as you will have to do it manually and go to those areas where you target audience are, but on the digital space you have to do it by specifying.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You have really done a very good analysis as we all know the digital space is taking over and the analogue way of doing things is fast disappearing and anyone who want to make progress must flow with the trend. When it comes to marketing the conventional way of doing it is fast evaporating and everything is already moving to the digital space.
Now segmenting it the market to target a particular audience is indeed quite easy using the offline method as you will have to do it manually and go to those areas where you target audience are, but on the digital space you have to do it by specifying.

Online advertisement could be a tricky aspect of marketing. When it comes to digital marketing online advertisement networks could play a huge role and I think we can work with online advertisement networks to sort out the issue of audience targeting. I think the advertisement networks could be able to target a specific audience by limiting the exposure of our product to specific location and displaying our advertisements on relevant blogs and websites only. For example, if our product is about ladies handbag, then we may request the advertisement network to display the advertisement of our products on websites that are related to women.

D

Deleted member 13140

yes, everyone knows that, you can target specific audience on any social platform, even on google, you can target only female, only male, or even trans, I think, well last week I wanted to run ads on a particular product that I created myself, A shirt created from tee spring, but I ended up losing money So I haven't run the ad.
But when targeting, I saw a lot of targeting options, you can even target a particular site or a particular YouTube channel, let's say you want to sell t-shirts, with football designs you can target football YouTube channels, and this can boost the chances of your product being sold

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let say you are selling toys, your ads need to target parents or people interested in parenting topics for you to generate sales. If you are selling kitchen items, you need to target your products to married couples, especially women. If you are selling games, you need to target to the gamers.