How to Write Better In Order to Make More Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. You can start posting on paid to post forums and article sites and start making money.

How to improve your language and writing skills to make more money as a writer, blogger, and content creator?

Join a language course: The only way to improve your language is by learning the language. It may not be possible to go back to college, but you can still learn the language through online courses. You don’t have to pay money to learn language, learning language is absolutely free. A quick Google search will show you a lot of free language courses. If you are confused, just head over to Future Learn (futurelearn.com)

Join a writing course: In order to excel as a writer, blogger and content creator, you need writing skills. Just because you know the language does not mean you also know how to write. Based on your interest, you can join various writing courses such as blogging, copywriting, screenwriting, article writing, story writing, novel writing, etc. If you check online, you can find a lot of free writing courses not just from learning sites, but even from prestigious universities. Future Learn is good because if offers courses prepared by prestigious British universities.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I never thought I would one day write and make money by writing. In December 2020, I joined a paid to post forums where I could earn by posting short post. I did not earn a lot of money on the site, but the site introduced me to other paid to post forums where I earned by creating short posts. I also started writing articles on the first forum I joined. Since I never had desire to write and earn, I never tried to brush up my language, however, once I started posting on forums, I started learning language and brushing up my English language skills

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many online places where a writer could make a good amount of cash and passive income, but the main problems is that majority of those platforms either want native English speaker or an ESL writer who has good command over English Language. The big problem is that not all the people are talented enough to learn languages and many people might need a lots of time to learn English language. This is why I recommend newbie to first learn English language in order to get high-paying jobs. This is where things become tricky. There was a time when I never had much knowledge about English grammar and punctuation, so I learned punctuation and grammar.

I never learned it in a perfect manner, but I at least tried to learn it so that I could at least try to write sentences properly. I am still bad at English language, but I am capable enough to write basic sentences. I tried to learn English language to some extent so that I could at least write to some extent and this is how I succeeded. Sometimes, small changes can bring big results in your life and this is what happened to me.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you check online writing communities like forums and article sites, you will see that a lot of people are writing in English as a second language. Even on this site there are more users writing in English as a second language compared to the people who are writing in English as the first language.

I am not going to say that all people who write in English as a second language are bad writers, however, if you check the written work of these writers, you will find that most of the people have bad language and grammar. Therefore, there is a need to language and writing improvement.