How Trading Challenge Can Help You

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading challenge is fun and competitive, I just checked forex factory and they have a lot of competition going on, some sponsored by broker while some are sponsored by individuals, with cash as prizes to be won, if you are still learning how to trade, you've got nothing to lose, hop on these competition and learn.

Trading challenges expose your weakness and where you need to work on for you, you'll understand your style of trading, and if you're anything like me, I love competitions they fire me up, it will be a good way to make friends with fellow traders and also grow together.

You can also organize a competition with your friends, fund 10$ each and compete on who will get to 50$, you'll entertain yourselves and also learn a lot, trading can be boring at times, it's even boring the moment you discover your edge.

You can check out forex factory they do a lot competition monthly, it might even be a way to raise capital and fund your account, you can also get investors because they'll be paying attention to top performers, if you lose you can try again, just go in with the mindset of learning something new or experiment.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex covers a vast area of knowledge. Extensive market knowledge is essential because it helps traders consider different market aspects while analyzing. Knowledge on how to handle volatility need is needed. Eurotrader allows traders with a free educational program and other facilities in moderation.

Asahi

Verified member
There are many traders who provide worst trading advice and so you have to be selective about picking advice. You can use forums to know something. We can view posts on forums because they are of vital source of knowledge. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology so you face no technical problem while trading.