How tramadol intake ruined peoples lives

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The excessive use of unregulated drugs amongst African youth is on the increase and this raises concerns

Example of such drugs is the intake of tramadol. To so many, they believe tramadol is same as the normal pain relief drugs like ibucap. It has almost become a norm in the society and it
Is not seen to be the same as like cannabis or cocaine.

This drugs is common amongst the bike man, the commercial bus drivers, the sex workers , the labourers etc . You can see vividly that the groups that I have mentioned belongs to the low income earners.

I bike man got his motorcycle crashed due to excessive consumption of tramadol and he never feel any pain . A sex worker will tell you that the drug helps her satisfy many customers and this fetch her mor money

Tramadol gain entry into the west African countries through porous borders and it seems the regulatory body are tired of ceasing this drugs all the time

I interviewed a man who was addicted, he shared his experiences , lamented that he faced a mental challenges for due to the intake of this drugs

Do you face the same in your country?

The intake of tramadol can really affect somebody's life negatively. It is vert important to seek doctors advise before using of some drugs because the misuses of drugs can be very dangerous to some ones health. This really common among young African youth. Some of them used it because they want people to see them that they get enough power to do things.

I just run a quick research on the function of tramadol and I've been able to come out with an information that it is a strong painkiller and it is used for treating of serious pains most especially after an operation when smaller painkillers no longer works. I don't really know why most people are using it because it doesn't have any other function about from this. Maybe they have pains of some sort.

One of the ways in which people abuse tramadol is to use it as an aphrodisiac. Some people believe that intake of tramadol can boost their sexual performance with their partner. And people overdo the intake of tramadol just because they want to satisfy their partners. Some people are having cardiac arrest as a result of too much tramadol in their body system.

The intake of tramadol can really affect somebody's life negatively. It is vert important to seek doctors advise before using of some drugs because the misuses of drugs can be very dangerous to some ones health. This really common among young African youth. Some of them used it because they want people to see them that they get enough power to do things.
I know that tramadol could be used as a pain killer. These sets of youths takes this drug in excess. It definitely will have a serious ill-health conditions as the aftermath of the excess consumption . The sad story is that those that are addicted would never take paracetamol because it would no longer be active on their body.

According to research tramadol makes the person high and he or she tends to misbehave.also the person will have red eyes and when taken in excess can cause mental disorder

According to research tramadol makes the person high and he or she tends to misbehave.also the person will have red eyes and when taken in excess can cause mental disorder
It excites the body excessively and if it's very severe, it could lead to mental disorder. This is the drugs that ruin most of the youths in west Africa, particularly Nigeria. The government have intensify efforts to stop the drugs from penetrating the borders of Nigeria but the drugs keeps finding it way in through the smugglers.