How we make money through this website?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friend hope you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about how we make money through here and from various ways so guys today i will tell you if you want to make money through trendri.com then for this you should follow some rules and regulations the very first thing that you should do in order to register on this forum is that you should have to write comments on any 10 thread and have to creat 10 thread after this you should have to msgvto the admin on support and announcement forum where you creat a post or comment for verification after some hour if you are eligible to do work on this forum then you will receive a message and after receiving your earning will start you can a comments or post of 200 wprds maximum if you creat a thread of 200 words then you will ne able to ean 0.12 credit and if you comments on post then you will get 0.084 credit you will earn money here in the forms of dollars and you can withdraw your money whenever you want but make sure you will not withdraw more than 20 dollars

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello dear friend hope you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about how we make money through here and from various ways so guys today i will tell you if you want to make money through trendri.com then for this you should follow some rules and regulations the very first thing that you should do in order to register on this forum is that you should have to write comments on any 10 thread and have to creat 10 thread after this you should have to msgvto the admin on support and announcement forum where you creat a post or comment for verification after some hour if you are eligible to do work on this forum then you will receive a message and after receiving your earning will start you can a comments or post of 200 wprds maximum if you creat a thread of 200 words then you will ne able to ean 0.12 credit and if you comments on post then you will get 0.084 credit you will earn money here in the forms of dollars and you can withdraw your money whenever you want but make sure you will not withdraw more than 20 dollars
Hello. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Trendri. I am sure that especially the new members of this platform will find your post very helpful.

Undoubtedly, more and more people are interested in making money online these days. The main reason, as I think, is that they can work from the comfort of their own house, without a boss and the most important thing without any stress. It is great to be self-employed because you can have flexible working hours and arrange your daily schedule as you wish. So, you can spend more time with your family and friends and of course, do your hobbies or go whenever you like.

However, you must be careful when you are looking for an online job because although there is a great variety of them online, most of the sites that offer online jobs are fake. In the past, I worked for several sites for months but unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I received no payment at all. One day, I came across this wonderful platform, Trendri. I could not believe that it was a real site but fortunately, it was. Since then, Trendri has been my favourite platform and I would not change it for any other platform. It is simply the best! Thanks again for explaining how Trendri works. It is highly appreciated.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hello. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Trendri. I am sure that especially the new members of this platform will find your post very helpful.

Undoubtedly, more and more people are interested in making money online these days. The main reason, as I think, is that they can work from the comfort of their own house, without a boss and the most important thing without any stress. It is great to be self-employed because you can have flexible working hours and arrange your daily schedule as you wish. So, you can spend more time with your family and friends and of course, do your hobbies or go whenever you like.

However, you must be careful when you are looking for an online job because although there is a great variety of them online, most of the sites that offer online jobs are fake. In the past, I worked for several sites for months but unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I received no payment at all. One day, I came across this wonderful platform, Trendri. I could not believe that it was a real site but fortunately, it was. Since then, Trendri has been my favourite platform and I would not change it for any other platform. It is simply the best! Thanks again for explaining how Trendri works. It is highly appreciated.

Well, I would like to congratulate you on finding Trendri. There was a time when even I was struggling to find money making sites and I was hardly able to find any site that paid a good amount of money. Indeed, I was able to find many sites that paid freelancers. However, those sites were only for people who had high levels of skills and experience in the field. Any beginner could hardly get jobs on those platforms. I even tried to work on those platforms and I also worked for a few content mills. Unfortunately, I was not able to make much money working on those websites. So, I decided to give paid to post a try.

Fortunately, paid to post sites proved to be a game changer for me and it seemed that they were some of the best money making sites. There are many paid to post forums on the Internet but none of them are as great as Trendri. The good thing about Trendri is that you can get paid through various ways and you can make passive income in here. I have been part of this great platform for many years and now I am a full-time poster in here. Long Live Trendri!