Earn Money Mking money online through Voice website

OlaAdams

Good day guys, in the short but precise post am going to be talking a website that pays people for reading a text and recording there voice, without any further Adu lets jump right in.
So i recently come across this site while strolling on YouTube. Have you guys ever wondered the idea behind our popular Audio book. Well, Audio book is a platform that provide an audio version of book. These audios are been recorded by some other people whose job is to record and see there voice on a particular book or script.

How does its works.
Similar to Fiverr and Upwork, Voice allow but job owners and job seekers to meet and jet some project done.
All you need do is head on to Voice dot com. Sign up for there website upload some of your qualification ( your recording reading, translating and recording skills) and source for project to work on.
The payment for projects can be very huge, ranging from $600 to $1,500 depending on what plan you subscribe for, which brings me to a very important part of his website. For you to be able to handled projects and job offers you must subcribe to the website with a subscription fee of about $250 to $500 depending on the type of offer you are capable of paying for.
Another very important part is that it is open to people in Nigeria. So there is no need for VPN or some sort of fake foreign profile.

so there you have it, making money online by recording your voice. Would you want to give it a trial? let me know in the comment section below.

OlaAdams

I think the subscription of $250 for you to begin making money from the platform is quite big and I don't think a lot of people will you be able to pay such an amount of money in order to carry out a task. Platforms like fiverr and up work don't need any subscription.
You see bro! That's the difference. Freelancing websites like Fiverr and Upwork don't require such amount of money before you can start applying for jobs that's why they are very very competitive. I remember starting out as a freelance graphics designer, I registered on Fiverr with the hope of at working on a projects for clients but I was frustrated as i wasn't able to get even one work for more than two months for applying for different offer at lower rate.

Sites Like Voice isn't competitive because of the huge subscription fee but I believe the reward is going to be huge. If I have Close $300 i am definitely going to sign up and subscribe to the site.

D

Deleted member 51169

Did I just read $250 to register on the platform? If this platform that you pays such a huge amount to get registered, allows Nigerians to be part of it, I am not interested because this is a red flag to me. Now huge subscription fee is involved, they will low Nigerians. If only Nigerians, will start boycotting these sites that makes us look dirty and stupid. Let them allow users to subscribe free and see them shutting Nigerians out.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to do some research about this website to see how things are being done on the platform. I will check out if I can sell my search engine optimisation skills on the website to make more money. This website is likely to be another multiple streams of income for me. Before anything I am going to check their reviews on trustpilot to check how genuine is the site.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The Business of voice makeover and also creation of audiobooks is one of the latest and most hottest ways of making money right now. All you just need to do is to have a very clear speech of a particular language. Many people prefer audio books right now to the paper form.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't bear websites that ask me to pay before earning money.if I have such money before, I wouldn't even start with the website. Aside, I don't understand what I will be doing on this website. Will I be given tasks by recording the books with my voice or what?

uforwealth

Verified member
You see bro! That's the difference. Freelancing websites like Fiverr and Upwork don't require such amount of money before you can start applying for jobs that's why they are very very competitive. I remember starting out as a freelance graphics designer, I registered on Fiverr with the hope of at working on a projects for clients but I was frustrated as i wasn't able to get even one work for more than two months for applying for different offer at lower rate.

Sites Like Voice isn't competitive because of the huge subscription fee but I believe the reward is going to be huge. If I have Close $300 i am definitely going to sign up and subscribe to the site.
Receiving money from people before allowing them to get jobs can mar the trust people have in this website(voice. com) because there are many freelancing websites that don't collect a dime before allowing people to work. However,if the reward is more than the amount charged for the subscription, it is worth giving a try. Otherwise, it will be regarded as a scam and people will run away from it.

Good luck

Verified member
I will prefer an online business or task that won't require you paying or registry with such an amount and at the end of the day one may fall into a scam or you end up paying to a wrong network or person.most of these pay before registration is very risky and if one is not careful,one may be duped or scam just like that.

OlaAdams

Never heard of this site called Voice. However, if you want to earn money by publishing audiobooks, Amazon has a service called an audio book. The best thing about this service is you do not even have to hire voice over artists, Amazon will convert your text based book to audio book.
hmm! this sound too good to be true. I am currently working on my first eBook on Graphics designing. Can you give more information about this.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of this site called Voice. However, if you want to earn money by publishing audiobooks, Amazon has a service called an audio book. The best thing about this service is you do not even have to hire voice over artists, Amazon will convert your text based book to audio book.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think the subscription of $250 for you to begin making money from the platform is quite big and I don't think a lot of people will you be able to pay such an amount of money in order to carry out a task. Platforms like fiverr and up work don't need any subscription.

uforwealth

Verified member
What I like about voice.com is that it is a legit website. So, rest assured that your effort will never prove abortive if you work for this site.. It has been in existence for a long period of time without bad reviews and has been paying its client regularly .If you can work assiduously, you will make fortunes on this site. You can't run out work. That is the beauty of working with this voice website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money online by doing voiceover on some of the freelance website. Voice over is one of the high in demand services in most of the field last platforms. All you need to make money as a voice over artist is the have a good diction and modern microphone, you are good to go.