How we reduce our fever with homemade remedy

Ayeshabashir

Hello guys hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information from there so today i will tell you how we reduce our fever by homemade remedy dear if someone have fever then for this we will take four cloves and remove their lower part and take only cap of cloves and then gind it and mox it with one spoon of honey and give it to the patience and use it twice in a day this is very useful and easy method if we want to get rid from fever because cloves helps us a lot in this condition hope so this information will proves useful, informative and beneficial to all of you guys and share also your experience with me thank you

Maria Javed

Yes your method is very easy and very useful because I have tried it before There are many ways to cure the sick.with home remedies. Clove is a spice and it is used in cooking. Clove is filled with antioxidants. These compounds help your body to battle against free radicals which damage your cells and can steer to disease. By removing of free radicals from your system, the antioxidants that are found in cloves can help you to decrease the risk of diseases like diabetes, heart diseases and certain cancers. Clove is used as home remedy for curing disease like dental pain, mouth ulcers and gums sore etc.