How would you define a rich and wealthy individual.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe that majority of us here would have different definition to what it means to be rich and wealthy or to who a Wealthy and rich individual is considered to be . Some people think that an individual who is rich and wealthy is someone who lavishly and unconsiderably spends his or her money , some people on the other hand thinks that someone who is rich and wealthy is literally someone who doesn't feel anxious in any way about his wants and needs simply because he or she has the assets to satisfy his numerous wants and needs that he or she desires or wants , finally some other persons believe that a rich and wealthy individual is someone who wears the most fancy clothings and also rides and build the most fancy houses and cars .

Personally , I will go with the second definition which is that a rich person is considered to be someone who is not anxious in any way about satisfying his wants and needs possibly because he or she has the financial assets to satisfy his numerous wants and needs . Being rich and wealthy is absolutely one of the thing that majority of people today especially the youths really want to attain to . Please comment below what you consider to be a rich and wealthy .

It is absolutely true the people have different definitions and explanations to who it is to be called a rich and wealthy individual . Personally I will go to the second definition that you gave , which is that a rich and wealthy individual who is considered to be an individual who do not feel anxious to satisfy his numerous wants and needs this is probably because he or she has the requisite assets to do so . When someone is very anxious to satisfy his want and desire , such individual is considered to be absolutely very broke and poor possibly because he or she does not know how to make money or possibly he or she has not been told trending and positive ways to make money online today .

Being broke and poor is a very terrible , critical , and uneasy situation and condition that should be avoided and discouraged by all means . Not everyone may want to be rich and wealthy but it is advised that we have money to some extent that we are able to satisfy some of our wants and needs that we desire or want . A rich individual who always invest his money rather than saving it so in order to become financially free to some extent we must invest our hard-earned money on things that we are sure to come out good and that possibly means a calculated and Risk-less investment .

Well, if you ask me to define a rich and wealthy individual, I would define it as someone who has their innate ability of enormous knowledge filled with creativity and innovative ideas. I'm sure this might not be your own definition because in the contexts of reality, we tend to think that people who are rich and wealthy are those that have properties like; houses, cars many mansions, plantation farms and assets both home and Abroad.

This in fact is also true and not arguable but the point is that, a father can be wealthy and with that, automatically people tend to view his children as being wealthy but I think that someone who is rich and wealthy is one with creative because without creativity and innovative ideas there is no way the person would have been able to make so much affluence. There are some wealthy men who employ the services of creative experts to help in financial management this is because they are not good in that aspect. So, creativity rules the world and when ones you have a trademark of creativity, it will stand out a long time in terms of sustainability and a successful lifetime achievement.