How would you feel if your business makes a huge impact?

Kennysplash

Verified member
There are a lot of businesses around, both large and small. Some business start out small then grow immensely. We all hear of various stories about people starting from their room or garage and then later build a large empire because their company solves a major problem and makes a huge difference. How do you think they feel? How would you feel? For me, I will feel accomplished and proud of myself. Seeing people live better lives thanks to you is a great feeling.
Let us consider Jeff Bezos example. Thanks to him, billions of people now have access to more cheap items, order from their home and get it delivered to their doorstep, save their time and stress. When he sees this he will certainly feel a sense of accomplishment. That is what I will feel too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The essence of me creating a business is for it to solve problems facing the majority in the society. I don't just want to create business for the sake of money. A business that's intended to solve problems do last longer and after years than the one that's just after the profit making. So I will be glad and happy if my business makes a huge impact.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is , most times being successful is the main reason behind starting up a new business or an accomplishment , however when this business begins to grow , the joy that comes from it goes beyond that of having a source of income to being able to solve people's need.

This is similar to how site admins feel whenever their users update payment proofs , shows their joy of getting paid , it makes them feel appreciated ,and gives them something in return simultaneously.

Peppul

For every business there is a purpose for it, for every business created there is always a reason in which the owner created it, according to individuals some for the main purpose of earning, some to help create technologies, some to help reduce the rate of unemployment in the community and so many other reasons, now what every business owner wants is for the ability for there businesses to break bounds by making impact no matter how little the impact is. I would not establish a business and not be expecting that from my business, in fact it will be one of my target towards my business. So it's a good thing if one's business do make impact in the society. It will definitely make me happy.

Rna001

There's always a reason one does something or doesn't. When you struggle, you probably do so because you want to achieve a success, when you eat food, that's because you want to want to have energy and get nourished. If I established a firm or business, worked it out except with everything I have and boom...the business grows, then I fill arrived and achieved.

Donkiz

The major reasons for starting a business is usually to solve a problem and make some money from it, so when this two things are achieved there's usually a sense of accomplishment that comes with that.

Now if the business blew up and became a multinational organization that's not only solving a problem within your locality or country, but also different countries in the world, it comes with a special feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment that only a very small percentage of people have been privileged to experience.

D

Deleted member 27583

There are a lot of businesses around, both large and small. Some business start out small then grow immensely. We all hear of various stories about people starting from their room or garage and then later build a large empire because their company solves a major problem and makes a huge difference. How do you think they feel? How would you feel? For me, I will feel accomplished and proud of myself. Seeing people live better lives thanks to you is a great feeling.
Let us consider Jeff Bezos example. Thanks to him, billions of people now have access to more cheap items, order from their home and get it delivered to their doorstep, save their time and stress. When he sees this he will certainly feel a sense of accomplishment. That is what I will feel too.
You are absolutely right,because the main reason why we go into business is to see it grow to gain more profit...So it is a thing we will be all happy to see when our business grow with a lot of profit ...so on this one I concur with you....

I think the major reason for creating a business is to solve a practiular problem in the society or at the very least help to make a particular sector of the human needs more easy and convenient to reach or use and at the same time providing a living for yourself and your family members. I would really be happy, fulfilled and feel blessed to be able to contribute my own quota to the public. But to achieve this requires alot of hardwork and God's grace.

Seyesystem

The purpose of a business is to make profit and it's expected to be in continuity, so if my business make a huge impact on the people in it business environment I will be very happy and be proud of my business. Profit and impact goes together when there is an impact in the business environment there will be also increase in profit to the business

Seyesystem

The purpose of a business is to make profit and it's expected to be in continuity, so if my business make a huge impact on the people in it business environment I will be very happy and be proud of my business. Profit and impact goes together when there is an impact in the business environment there will be also increase in profit to the business. Every business owner will always happy seeing his business performing well in it business environment and this will make the business owner to put more efforts and resources in the business.