I think everyone wants to make money online.

Am I wrong ? Of course I am not wrong. Everyone wants to earn money and there are many ways to earn. The first thing you have to do is research the company that is offering the work that is being offered to you. You want to make sure that it is a legitimate company so when you complete the work , you will be compensated for the work that you do. The next thing you want to do is not to take on more than you can chew. It is good that you want to do a lot of work but make sure you can handle the work load. The next thing is don't get overwhelmed with your work. If you need to walk away from your work for a little while ,it,s ok. We all need a break once in a while and the work you are doing has a deadline but you will estimate the time it will take you to complete the job. The last and most important tip is, always keep records of your work and your money that you are earning. Then when you get your 1099 form (1099 self employment form)
to file your taxes, you can compare what there numbers are and what they have that you earned. You always want to make sure that you follow the rules of the tax laws so you won't be in trouble at the end of the year

Heartstrings

Well,of recent I noticed there are some many things to do online that can fetch you some tokens of naira or dollars unlike before,but the thing is some are just scams and not legit. Well, personally I would love to make online,maybe it's because I am an introvert,I never can tell but I prefer making money online than offline. Of a truth there are thousands of way you can earn money as you stated,what you need is determination and focus,work hard and smart at the same time,let your hard work speak for you.

Doing a lot of work at the same time is not something that is easy of a truth, don't just because of how much you will earn from it end up doing the wrong thing.
Making Monty online is easy for most people because there is no much physical strength attached to it like that,and it's something you can easily do at the comfort of your home.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is almost accurate and correct to say that everyone want to make money online and that is absolutely true Because making money online is considered to be more considerately and consistently paying compared to making money offline. Anyways it totally depends on the individual choice and perspective in having a good source of income but in my own perspective and view having a good source of income can definitely be achieved and accomplished VIA online strategy and means. In the internet there are so many websites and platforms considered to be legit and most importantly comfortably paying and which most of the times does not demand a whole lot of work and responsibility from its uses and members.

Most websites in the Internet can pay it users and members passively and automatedly, some of which include affiliate marketing and freelancing. Also cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading can be added to the list of passive and automated income earning online strategy.

Finger Geek

Verified member
No you are not wrong. Everyone wants to make money online, but no every one can make money online. Some guys knows that I make money online so some came to me that they want to make money. So I gave them some list of websites that they can make money including trendri forum and I explained how they can start. So after they have tried them, they later come back to me that it is hard. Now what is hard in just posting. With this not every body can make money online.

To make money online, we must have interest in it and also be dedicated. Another thing is that we must be patient and don't expect to make money overnight. Some people are nit dedicated and don't have patience. When they tried it and it was not easy for them and they are not making money yet, they got fed up and lost interest. So we must be dedicated to make money online.

Siva

Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company. tinyurl.com/xux27mrb

Shigobad2020

Though , you might be right in some aspect and you might also be wrong in so many aspect , I have seen many people that doesn't fancy making money online because they have come to believe that making money online are meant for scammers and fraudsters because of the negative experience they have had with making money online .
Imagine a friend of mine that hate working online was introduced to a money making investment site sun solar where people are making money on daily basis after investment , he decided to try his luck and to his disadvantage , the site crashed the following day after he made his investment , and that gave him enough reason to keep hating on working online .
And to some people working online means everything to them , because they earn their daily pay and make their money online through cryptocurrency , working on forum sites , as a freelancers , bloggers and many more .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to make money online even if the whole world want to come online to make money the jobs are always there it is just that we need to have the right and marketable skills to be able to make good money online. There are people that have come online that couldn't make any headway because the site that will not need skills pays almost peanut so if you' have a large family like a family man working online on site If it isn't paying well it might not be a wise thing to do. so it is always good to find out first if your work online can actually pay your bills so I'm not against people working online but make sure where you are working can pay your bills so it is not look as if you're wasting your time and efforts online and getting nothing tangible.