Ideal retirement home in the countryside for better health

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me share my dream of a retirement home. I have already spotted the land recently that is 2 hectares. That can accommodate the garden that I want with vegetables and small fruit trees of custard apple, cashew, banana and papaya. Maybe a house with 2 bedrooms will be enough for us.

Living in the countryside with the fresh air is ideal for seniors. Another plus is the quiet environment. Our house in the suburban town can be rented out or maybe can be sold depending on our decision. However, our budget that is kept in the bank is not enough for the cost so we have to wait until my wife retires when she receives her retirement pay. I just hope that the quoted price to us will not increase much when have the money for the purchase.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Acquiring such kind of suitable and conducive building will surely serve as an ideal home to feel very relaxed during time. Everyone's dream is having an ideal home, comfortable to live in, and have conducive premises, where you relax as well to take fresh air to feel refreshed. I don't like staying in an uncomfortable environment, but an environment and building apartment pleasing.