Trading Discussion Importance of mentors to a forex trader

Phabbyfundz

Many mistake people have as forex traders stems from lack of proper mentorship. Being a profitable transcends from having successful trading activities, but people who you copy or take your trading techniques from.
Having a mentor can serve as your trading coach someone you are accountable to, someone who you share your techniques with and get good trading ideas from.
Your mentor must be someone who has stayed longer in the trader market than you and can attest to more successful trading activities.
I often like to get advice from people in my trading venture, remember the sole aim of every trading venture is to make profits. Having someone who is always willing to help you achieve that is one of the takeoff points for every forex trader.

Just like any business or investment, there will always be reasons for having guidance who will be solely responsible for putting us through on some things that we need to know in that investment. Not having such a person is like driving a new car without prior knowledge and no instructor.

In forex market, leverage is an important trading tool. Because higher leverage ensures the high profit. It is easy to make more money through high leverage. I select Forex4you as my broker because of their dynamic leverage. It provides the high leverage is 1:1000 which helps a trader to invest less and make profit more. So, I can comfortable make money by this broker because of their dynamic leverage.

Just like any business or investment, there will always be reasons for having guidance who will be solely responsible for putting us through on some things that we need to know in that investment. Not having such a person is like driving a new car without prior knowledge and no instructor.
There is a need to have a mentor when its come to forex trading sometime when you start trading you will notice that there are alot of things which you need to have question sometime you do research to no avail,but having a mentor since he has been trading in this field for years and have experience on how the market work he can provide you with the solution to that problem and help enhance the quality of your trading ability,so there is nothing wrong having a forex mentor thou sometime its cost some money to aquire one.

Trading base on emotion like overtrading, revenge trading can be dangerous. So, it is better to avoid emotion or control emotion in trading. We know it is hard to control but not impossible. There are a lot of EAs in the market which helps you to trade emotionlessly in the forex market.
My broker Forex4you provide all kind of essential tools and support all EA in the market. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.