Importance of studying business as a career.

Ephy

Business studies benefits individuals and the country in the following ways:-
1. Learners gain knowledge and skills on how to start and run a successful business.
2. With the acquired business skills and knowledge, learners are able to understand the relationship between various business activities.
3. The knowledge acquired can be applied in other fields of study such as Geographical studies, Art and home science.
4. The study enables one to understand how a business is influenced by the environment within which it operates.
5. It gives the learner the basic knowledge required for further education in business related courses.
6. It equips the learners with the necessary skills and attitude to understand the changing global trends in business.
7. Business studying enables one to appreciate the role of business in the society.
8. It enables one to understand the role of the government in relation to business activities.
9. The learners appreciate the role of market forces in determining the prices of goods.

Ralphjoe

Wonderful points on why the study of business is very important, I studied business administration in school and I can tell you that I have so many knowledge on business and how it operates, what one needs to sustain the business in terms of crisis, how to run a successful business. These and many more are what one will be taught in school while studying business. The study of business makes it quite easy for one to be able to successfully start up ones business empire and make it grow.