Business Ideas In business how can 2+2=7??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Since when was still small I learnt that 2+2=4 but one of my brother that is in higher education used to tell me that it can be 5,6,7 or even more than that in business.

But when I started growing up I now detected that it is through that even 2+2 can even became 10.
In the business terms there is what they call synergy.

What is synergy? Synergy can be define as the interaction,corporation of two or more organizations,agent or substance by coming to produce more than when they are apart.

This is a situation where by a company come to get her with another company that is producing what can complement what the other company is producing and by so doing what company A is selling before will surely increase likewise that of the company B will also increase speedily.

For example some one that is selling phone can move closer to some one selling phone case and their sales will surely increase.
How can 2+2=7 in business?

Ozigba Richard Lamai

In business environment two plus two can be equals to 7 when you apply the factors of production put them into work which involves land labour and capital. Putting these factors into place May make you achieve bbusiness productivity at a short run and profit at the long run. The first two is the factors of production the second tool is your productivity and the three that makes up the seven is your profit.

Briangsam

Environmental uncertainty is when conditions are constantly changing within a business environment. As a result, management has little influence over factors that are outside of the company's control. For example, the economy could collapse at any time. These changes require a change in normal business strategies.

Briangsam

Environmental uncertainty is when conditions are constantly changing within a business environment. As a result, management has little influence over factors that are outside of the company's control. For example, the economy could collapse at any time. These changes require a change in normal business strategies. Greater uncertainty is associated with greater risk. This means that investors will now require higher compensation to lend to households or companies, and similarly for equity or other investments in companies.