In Your Working Experience Online, Have You Gotten New Friends?

Rachael

Verified member
I do not have an idea about other sites but I can categorically speak for the two forums I have worked on which is; Bizdustry and Trendri, on both forums, I have been able to make few friends. On Bizdustry, I met a good friend who usually motivated me to put my best to work rather than staying idle. He exposed me to other earning sites like surveys but although I took the step to register, I never had the chance to participate on ay survey site.

These both forums gives the leverage, where you can either choose to communicate privately to other users by suing the conversation tab. The payment mode on Bizdustry was unfavorable to me because I do not have any crypto account and Paypal is restricted in my geographical location. There was a marketplace section which users could exchange their accumulated points and sale to their Country's currency. Through this medium, I could donate my points and have it converted and sent to my desired currency but the case is different on Trendri, where there is leverage for your points to be sent straight to one's bank account. The exchanger became a good and trusted friend as well. In your journey of making money online, have you made good friends?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, on my quest to make money on the internet I have been able to make some good friends that actually gave me the opportunity to make money from different sources.

Actually, it was someone that referred me to this particular forum and since then I've been able to discover all other forums. it has really been a very good journey and the good thing about my online money making journey is that, I have never spent any money to pay anyone in order to teach me anything.

I have always been lucky to meet people who are ready to teach me things for absolutely free. Someone taught me affiliate marketing for free and give me the clues on how to succeed in Affiliate marketing and online generally.

Even though, I've not really started implementing everything I was taught about affiliate marketing but I will start doing that soon but my only limiting factor now is time and of course money.

I can say that, on my quest to make money on the internet I have met a lot of people who have been of help to me than people I have met offline. There are a lot of nice people on the internet space.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ever since I got exposed to online business I have so many people in my online space that has really help me and some of them are just like a brother to me and we do communicate all the time and this has really help us to grow confidently in the online space . There are so many people that can really help you out in so many areas based on their understanding and you can also help them out.

Yes ever since I started working online I have been able to build up so many friends which are like my mentor in most cases. So many of them are available here in this platform.

All these things will depend on people's interest because it is not everyone that are working online that will choose to have so many people as friends even when they are working together with them but they will choose to maintain and make it official . For me I'm not that way, I always try to make sure I get trusted people on every online communities I am dealing with because those people might really help you and you can also help them when needs arises.