InboxDollar- earn rewards doing simple tasks.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Recently it is said that the website known as InboxDollar can be downloaded on the Google app store open the Google Play store depending on the type of smartphone device you are using. Initially this wasn't so but do you today disturbance members and users of this platform usually have if they visit the website through the internet, members and uses to this website usually complain of too much ads advertisements. The website also take a whole lot of time to load a particular task. However arrangement was made for the operation to be available on the Google app store or on the Google Play store.

In the InboxDollar application you can totally carry out simple and uncomplicated activities such as playing games, watching videos, and filling out surveys. You can also make money on this application by monetizing their affiliate program which only involves you referring the app to other individuals and get paid commissions of $5 for each person you refer. Minimum withdrawal threshold on this platform is $10 but as a new member or user you receive a welcome bonus of $5. Major withdrawal method used in this platform is Paypal. And interestingly the InboxDollar is very much available in all countries.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
So InboxDollar have an app version of it I didn't know about this I had signed up the website version of it but didn't have much to do in the site because of my location.

Firstly, this is a legit site as I have seen payment proofs on some forums that I'm sign up on. So they are actually paying. And another is that the site is a long standing one it has been online for years now.

I don't know if I would have the same experience with the app like I had with the web version since it is still about watching videos and taking surveys. These activities for reasons best known to these sites don't accommodate my country so I used to skip sites with this offers because I know it will be a waste of time for me because it will not work for me. but I recommend it to the people in tier 1 countries.