Integrated Farming: A New Way to Make Money From Farming Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
Until recently, it was believed that farming can be done only in the rural areas where there are farmlands. But in the last 10-20 years, there has been a lot of invention in farming techniques, which have made it possible to farm even in the urban areas where land is scarce.

Integrated farming is one such technique that has made it possible to make a lot of profits from a small investment.

What exactly is integrated farming?

Here are some examples of integrated farming:

You have a chicken coop and you also grow vegetables. You use chicken poop to fertilize your vegetables. You save a lot of money on fertilizer.

You raise cows. You use cow manure to feed your biogas plant and you get free gas for your kitchen.

You build a fish pond and above the pond, you build a chicken coop. Your fishes will feed on chicken poop.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Farming is one of the most profitable ventures anyone can go into now because a lot of people are neglecting it and it has a lot of potentials. there are many ways you can run a very successful farming business and make a whole lot of money from it. I think your explanation of integrated farming is very good and of course with this method anyone can make a very good amount of money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Farming it's one of the greatest ways to make money. If you plant the right crops and rear several animals, you could be the next big thing in town. However, it all comes to down to a lot of stress. If we want to make money from livestock rearing and through the complete farming, we need to dedicate a lot of time and ready to invest money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Until recently, it was believed that farming can be done only in the rural areas where there are farmlands. But in the last 10-20 years, there has been a lot of invention in farming techniques, which have made it possible to farm even in the urban areas where land is scarce.

Integrated farming is one such technique that has made it possible to make a lot of profits from a small investment.

What exactly is integrated farming?

Here are some examples of integrated farming:

You have a chicken coop and you also grow vegetables. You use chicken poop to fertilize your vegetables. You save a lot of money on fertilizer.

You raise cows. You use cow manure to feed your biogas plant and you get free gas for your kitchen.

You build a fish pond and above the pond, you build a chicken coop. Your fishes will feed on chicken poop.
You are right because I have engage in the same method before and I still have a brother that is still doing it. Its a lucrative business that one will like. Integrated farming makes farming easier to do even in the urban area where there is no actre of land to farm. Even one can practice it inside one fence and make a lot of profit.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right about these integration, it brings about less wastage since everything will be use by one thing or the other. I hope that people tend to run away from the farm work because of stress. But this is one area that we can’t just do without. We need it for both personal and commercial use

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am a gardener by heart and I like integrated farming. In fact, my advice to the farmers in the rural area is to care for cattle or chickens for the manure to serve as fertilizer. The small fish pond can also be of help because the water is good as fertilizer for vegetables. Most of the farmers here do not practice integrated farming.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know nothing about farming, I have interest in gardening, vegetable gardening, fruits gardening, and flower gardening included, however, I am not much involved with gardening activities. However, farming, or gardening if you like, is very lucrative profession for those who have skills, interest and resources available (you need land and tools)