Internet broadband to the Network and get paid for it instantly with crypto

dmitrinekol

Is another method to sell your internet bandwidth for money, although this platform comes with a crypto flavor!

Any user can sell his spare or idle Internet broadband to the Network and get paid for it instantly with crypto. The payments come from buyers, who purchase the bandwidth via third-party applications or directly.”
===============================================================================================

oftware can be run on PCs, Mac, or Linux, and the software is free.

Most of the buyers in P* network are VPN providers and CDNs from what I gather, and P is attempting to make a secure Ethereum token-based network where this bandwidth can be exchanged.

P*** issues users P** tokens for participating in their blockchain, although their software is still developing and how much you can earn seems to vary quite greatly from what I’ve read.

Currently, one P**** token is worth roughly $1.48 USD.
=======================================================
Drop Comment will Mail You The Best Free Method

Drop Comment will Mail You The Best Free Method ( I NEED TO KNOW )
s another method to sell your internet bandwidth for money, although this platform comes with a crypto flavor!

Any user can sell his spare or idle Internet broadband to the Network and get paid for it instantly with crypto. The payments come from buyers, who purchase the bandwidth via third-party applications or directly.”
===============================================================================================

oftware can be run on PCs, Mac, or Linux, and the software is free.

Most of the buyers in P* network are VPN providers and CDNs from what I gather, and P is attempting to make a secure Ethereum token-based network where this bandwidth can be exchanged.

P*** issues users P** tokens for participating in their blockchain, although their software is still developing and how much you can earn seems to vary quite greatly from what I’ve read.

Currently, one P**** token is worth roughly $1.48 USD.
=======================================================
Drop Comment will Mail You The Best Free Method
+++++++++++++++++????