Internet marketing Lesson I learnt Today

D

Deleted member 13140

So I Came Across a story, this young boy was writing an essay, i was just seated beside him watching, I wasn't really paying attention to his writing, But I Guess someone else on the other side was.

So after a while the other kid beside him, Said something "Hey isn't it better you write this, like this and explained, the boy looked at him and thought for a while and then said

"It doesn't matter, how i put it or what you think, what matters is what the teacher wanted to see"

Okay, that pissed the other boy off, but he didn't react he just left, Then i thought am glad i didn't help the young boy, But eventually because well, my brain loves marketing so much it picked up a lesson from that.

IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, IT's WHAT THE AUDIENCE THINKS THAT IS IMPORTANT

many internet marketers create products or content that no body likes and expect to get compliments and cheers from the audience, the truth is no one cares about your solution, if it's not going to help them then they won't bother to know what you created

But You'll save a lot of time and effort by doing proper research ahead of time, and you'll be rewarded many times over by successful, money-making websites. Finding profitable "niches" is not a difficult process, but it can mean the difference between your website being a huge success or a dreadful failure, So make sure what ever you want to create solves a problem, make sure your niche is related to things people care about.

This is exactly true of anyone who truly wants to go ahead in life and in the business of internet marketing, as we all know the internet has come to stay and it is the new normal. Infact as it stands today we cannot really do much or the offline business can not stand the taste of time with the use of the internet, the internet drives the strength of any country at this point in time. To be successful in business one must learn to manage understand the nitty gritty of how the systems operate and who are those that can help you achieve your goals.

To keep your business going, you need to be optimistic and consistent. Always make plans on how to deal with the competition, seek to always improve your personal skills as well.

Well, I will have to disagree on "It doesn't matter, how i put it or what you think, what matters is what the teacher wanted to see." This might work when you are actually in school, but in the business word and in the market, "It doesn't matter, what the customers want, what matters is how you can make your customers feel and think that your product is absolutely necessary for them." Do you think you have to upgrade your iPhone once in a while when you have paid such a huge amount. But Apple thinks you have to and you do it.

You can sell any products, but first, of all you need to identify your true customers. You can sell a 10 cents worth hairpin or a $100,000 worth luxury car. But the target audience is different. The key to selling is marketing to the right audience. If you have toys to sell, you need to find out who will actually buy these toys and market your toys to these people.