Dallyrasky

Hi, I am a crypto trader and i have been a huge fan of android product,samsung to be precise, for years. I love the quality and camera that Galaxy phones offer. The phone software,look,camera is sexy but right now am thinking of switching to IPhone product.
iPhone or Android?
HELP

Shaf

Verified member
I've not used either Samsung or iPhone due to personal reasons, but when it comes to trading seriously, you would want to go for a laptop instead.

The main reason is that charts are way more easier to read on the larger screen compared to phones. Also, you can trade without doing your own analysis, that's a recipe for failure in the long run, but you can't develop your own strategy or verify calls if you don't know what to look out for.

On a laptop, you can go to sites such as Tradingview, use the tools available to draw support and resistances, trend lines, use indicators of your choice to confirm whatever signal or bias you have before taking a trade. This is very hard to do on a phone as some of these features are not available on the mobile version.

Dallyrasky

Yeah,
I've not used either Samsung or iPhone due to personal reasons, but when it comes to trading seriously, you would want to go for a laptop instead.

The main reason is that charts are way more easier to read on the larger screen compared to phones. Also, you can trade without doing your own analysis, that's a recipe for failure in the long run, but you can't develop your own strategy or verify calls if you don't know what to look out for.

On a laptop, you can go to sites such as Tradingview, use the tools available to draw support and resistances, trend lines, use indicators of your choice to confirm whatever signal or bias you have before taking a trade. This is very hard to do on a phone as some of these features are not available on the mobile version.
I know but am talking about easily accessible device that you can just use to check chart or analysis

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me I don't really see the need of all this iPhone or spending money to buy expensive stuff just for the sake of making money online, there is nothing that iPhone will do that a normal Android phone will not be able to do for you online.

It will even be easier for you to use Android phone because Android phone is widely accepted and everything that are being created are based on the Android system and not really for iPhone because it is only few people that are using iPhone compared to the number of people that are using the Android.

Well if we are to consider the advantage of iPhone we can say that it has a high ram , that can be used to perform a wide range of activities at a time. That is just the only thing I know about iPhone but their battery may not likely be the best if you are to compare it with an Android phone.

If you can be able to get a good Android phone with a reasonable RAM of 4GB up and 5000 MHz battery , that is even enough to carry you in any of your online business.

Skysaint

Verified member
I am actually surprised at this question and it makes me wonder if actually you have been a fan of Android for a long time now just like you have said. If actually you have been a fan of Android then you should be well aware of its capabilities and potentials. I don't think there is anything one can do with an iPhone online that someone with an Android can't possibly do. I have even seen a mobile photographer and he's simply using an Android and I must tell you that I haven't seen a picture that wasn't taken with an iPhone that beats that of the pictures birthed from my friends Android phone. It's not always about the tool but about the quality of the output, a phone or digital device is just a means to an end and knowing how to manipulate it to yield a good result is what really matters.
So I am basically saying that whether you have an iPhone or an Android, it's both the same online and you can achieve equal target in the cryptocurrency market. Like the first person said, it will be much better for you to get a PC anyway but I just made my comment believing that you just needed a device to monitor your trades with as PC is not always portable.

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is it does not matter which of them you use. Honestly iphone is just over hyped. Iphone is limited in so many things. Most people buy it simply cause of the name they would get as an iphone user, or just to boost their imagines. There are good android phones out there that can compete with the iphone in terms of camera, battery, design, ROM and ram and lots more.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Your choice of the device does not really matter when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. What actually matters is the app and web platform that you are using. If the trading platform that you are using offers better functionality on the web, you will need a computer, most preferably a laptop because of its portability; however, the trading platform you are using has better functionality on a mobile platform, you will require a mobile device. Between Android phone or iPhone, or even windows, which device you should use also depend on the apps you are using for trading. If the app you want to use is available only on an iOS device, how can use trade on an Android phone, likewise, if the app you want to use has only the Android version, how can you use it on an iPhone? Now, you can ask what if the app that you use for trading purposes is available on both platforms, which device will be the ideal choice. Once again I am going to repeat the same answer, iPhne or Android really does not matter, you can use anyone depending on funds you have at your hand (for buying the device).