Is 6 hours sleep enough to survive

Empress

Verified member
Specific amount of sleep to get depends on the age of the person like a toddler must have at least 14 - 17 hours of sleep daily , school age children should have at least 9 -11 hours of sleep overnight, teens should be 8 - 10 hours per day while adults should be 7 - 9 hours daily
We should try to always get enough sleep because sleep deprivation causes headache, drowsiness, memory problem , less physical strength and even decrease the ability to fight off infection and it can also less to depression or anxiety, restlessness and decreased energy.
Not getting enough sleep can lead to certain diseases like high blood pressure and heart disease so we should always make sure to get enough sleep

Barin

I always try to get enough sleep at least 6 hours sleep daily because if I did not get enough sleep I do have headaches

Zina

Sleeping at least 6 hours is still good for our health but below that is not good

Drrooll

Sleep deprivation causes series of illness to the health we should make sure to get enough sleep to prevent certain implications to the health

Acerrim

I always make sure to sleep like 6-7 hours in a day or else I feel stressed up and have symptoms of headache the next day so I always make sure to get enough sleep

D

Deleted member 54885

To me 6 hours is not enough to sleep because the brain works through out our daily life.at least the brain is supposed to rest for 10-15 hours.