Is Affiliate marketing still profitable?

Jetad

Affiliate Marketing is now the Trend of the day...please share your Experience...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-144207.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-144207.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220111-144214.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-144214.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220111-144217.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-144217.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Sincerely so many are making it through affiliate marketing as so many are not making it too. I will tell you the truth, because I feel comfortable doing that. Do not believe every prove of payments and testimonies flying up and down. Some are just bait to get you. You can pay 50k or more to be an affiliate marketer and still not make up to 1k for months and more.

I mean the returns is not driven by the fee you pay. If you want to make it in this kind of business, you have to be unique in your own way. You have to find your path.

There millions of affiliate marketers out there. They tell you you have to be consistence fine, consistency is not waking up buy 6am and flooding your WhatsApp status with motivational quotes and videos till night , same goes the next day, no! That's not it. You need to have a unique strategy , a selling point if possible your commodity that sells with high value. They will tell you how much they made 6 figures, you look them and wonder.. Well you can make yours too but you have to do a whole lot of work.

Affiliate marketing pays but it is not as easy as they preach, no this and you won't be discouraged when your start.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Affiliate Marketing is now the Trend of the day...please share your Experience...
Hi Jetad. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well.Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here. Trendri is the best earning platform. It is easy to earn money here. You just create new threads on any topics you like and you reply to other members' posts. Trendri is legit. I have already received two payments so far. The transfer was very fast and smooth. I would recommend Trendri to you and to everyone of course. It is my favourite site. I would not change Trendri with any other site. You are in the right place, Jetad. It is a good idea to combine Trendri with affiliate marketing for extra income. Affiliate Marketing is a very popular online earning method. More and more people are interested in affiliate marketing today. As far as I am concerned, I tried affiliate marketing last year. I had a ready audience, the people who would buy the affiliate products I would be promoting, and I chose the products that I would promote. I invested a lot of time and effort in promoting my affiliate products and although my affiliate links got a lot of views and clicks, these clicks never converted to sales. Maybe as a beginner, I made mistakes so I was not successful in that. However, you can try affiliate marketing if you like this earning method. Wish you all the best!

Onetech

Banned
Affiliate Marketing is almost the best online paying jobs but if you have sincered advertiser. Most companies claim to be paying but few are really paying. I like affiliate marketing because of time consumption, you can do your job and still have your time to attend to other things.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the most wonderful ways to make money in this era.....I have heard testimonies from different people on how they are making great sales with expertnaire in Nigeria and earning real commissions.

Though, this particular affiliate marketing program is not something you can start for free. You would need some certain amount of cash to start the affiliate marketing with them. This was what turned me off, because I wondering if I paid that amount of cash and not successful with it, my money has gone and it will be a loss for me. So presently, I'm trying to be patient before starting any affiliate marketing, so I can learn about it properly before venturing into it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing has never for once being less lucrative. The only point is that people don't really understand the concept and how it works. This has made so difficult for them to manage. There are some principles that guide how money can be made through affiliate marketing and if these principles are not adhered to , there is no way one can make money from the scheme. For instance, there is need for an affiliate marketer to make sure that he promotes a good niche. Aside this, there should be proper way of promoting niche. This can be done on social media or personal website or blog

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Speaking of affiliate marketing, in my opinion, I think that it is quite lucrative in its own level but the things that might make it seem like it is not so is the fact that some people do not really have the passion for this job they are just focused on making the money which seems to be the only benefit that occurs to them. In the real sense I do not think it should be so well it is not as if I am trying to dispute the fact that we all try our best to work so that we can actually make money but what is the essence of the job you do and you do not love it. That is one of the factors that will eventually make it seem to you like it is hard as a job and it does not bring in enough money like you expected, in my opinion I think it should not be so because if it should persist in such way, one will eventually regret choosing the profession which will be a total waste of time. Well this is what I think though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I saw your screenshots it's simply a pleasant one to see your earnings which is a motivation to anyone planning to go into affiliate marketing full-time. I love affiliate marketing but to earn with it, it's a gradual process. It doesn't hit boom, work is needed to be done in order for result to come forth. The affiliate marketer simply need to have that marketing skill to push the products to reach to the notice of the final consumers in order for them to make purchases. Those purchases made by the final consumers using his or her link is the commissions that will be made by the affiliate marketer. I am still learning how the tricks works to generate leads in order to drive sales, how to use email list to build an advertisement and bring sales from it. It isn't easy to make sales from affiliate marketing, but with consistency pushing up to promote your link, attract potential customers you're simply making your path smooth via affiliate marketing. Nothing is impossible there, lots of people online are simply earning from affiliate marketing, driving thousands of dollars monthly with just 1-2 sakes every day. You don't have to make ten sales a day for you to earn substantial amount, just a single quality product can make you reasonable amount of money.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I haven't really been into the business and that also makes me wonder if it is actually profitable or not but from the way people talk about it, I think it is quite lucrative especially if you have the required skill and can drive sales.
I have a couple of friends who are into affiliate marketing and they seem to be doing just fine, and maybe that's a proof of its credibility just that the stuff don't just favour everyone.