Is crypto trading the most popular online business ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency seems to be one of the most popular online business, personally I have come across so many people who are interested to make money online, out of all of them at least 60% of people I met are interested to make money either by trading of cryptocurrency or in any other crypto related business .

Based on this I believe in the future as more people get exposed into the online space there is a possibility that so many people will choose cryptocurrency as their favourite way of earning on the internet.

There are some reasons why this is happening , Sometimes people that are coming newly into the online space believe that by trading of cryptocurrency that it is possible for them to earn good profit, They believes since it is only for them to buy when it is low and sell when it is high , therefore they consider it as one of the most simplest online business to do.

Another reason why cryptocurrency might be a popular business is because a lot of countries all over the world accept cryptocurrency and it is best suited for quick and immediate transaction across different borders.

Based on all this its seems more people are getting interested in trading or any other crypto related business on daily basis.

Do you see cryptocurrency as the most popular business nowadays .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies, you can see a lot of people and institutions getting engaged with crypto trading, and some people and institutions are earning really through crypto trading. For instance, Binance owner Z is a billionaire, he made this money by operating a trading and exchange platform. There are also individuals who became millionaires by trading cryptocurrencies. However, I do not think crypto trading is the most popular online business. In fact, the most popular online businesses are social media (facebook, tiktok, youtube, etc.) or ecommerce platforms (Amazon, ebay, etc.). If you check the list of top-performing online businesses, you wouldn't see crypto in the top 10 list.

Shaf

Verified member
When you consider that many people may not even know about cryptocurrency, it's not odd to that cryptocurrency trading is not one of the most known ways to earn money online. As much of a fanatic as I've become, I just recently knew of cryptocurrency in December 2019.

One factor that contributes t to this is that most bloggers do not consider trading of either forex or cryptocurrency as a way of trading
A search of the top 10 or 20 ways to earn money online would not include cryptocurrency at all from most sources.

Also, cryptocurrency itself is relatively new, so it's not odd that it's not widely known.

minenovo

Personally, I have never seen any kind of statistics pointing out one way or the other, so I am not sure, but I do think it is possible.