Is football gives more than another career

Buzemak

My days as a teenager, my parents espcailly my dad will be last person that will encourage me to play football. He rather want me to read my books all day long. He believed that I should either be medical Doctor or Engineer. Playing football game is far from his wishes for me, probably he had how some people became useless because of playing football. Again, my childhood friend broke his leg while playing football or when I was playing ball and it hit a pregnant woman on bike and she fell down from the bike. All these contributed to his decision of chosen education to football game.
But today, because of how much footballers make, alot of parents now buy football kits for their children. Even football professional are now registering their kids to football academy. Many football players earn as high as 5 -6 digits figures weekly, 4 digits figure as a match bonus. Is it there sign on fees are I 7 digits figure. Most of them are school dropout but today are celebrities brand ambassadors to most multi-billionaire firms around the world.
This get me confuse if did not make a wrong choice of not becoming a footballer or my dad.

Kabak95

Yes, I believe one can become richer in football, it depend on your level of football either you are a local player or an international player and the club and country you are. I heard football and basketball are the major sports with huge investment.