Is forex trading is best than all other trading?

Hania iman

We know that there are many types of trading but mostly people do forex trading. I want to know other types of trading instead of forex trading and the benefits of forex trading

Every one has preference of the type of investment he or she wants to go into online. I was having that impression earlier on to become a forex trader. Such zeal lost due to stormgain unsurprising ban to my account. I lost my guard around forex trading to think else thing, that's how I discovered about cryptocurrency. All this things aren't even up to two years, but I am already settled with cryptocurrency and I am still learning, because learning it's endless around cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency too, is endless journey. It doesn't have ending, it will be around for many years, that's it's objectives, just as precious stones or metals have lasted.

It depends on so many things , there are some people that have the natural interest for forex trading , in this case they might prefer to engage in forex trading for the rest of their life because that is what they are naturally attracted to , at the same time there are some people that have interest to trade other volatile market , when a person have interest for something they will always consider that to be the best way of earning because they are naturally attracted to it .

Well based on my research I may not say that forex trading is the best out of different volatile market because every volatile market have their own advantage and disadvantage , the only disadvantage of forex trading is the high probability of losing.

If we take cryptocurrency trading for instance , you may not likely to lose your money if you are trading spot because you can still hold your coin for it to regain back its original value , but the same thing may not really be applicable in forex because the market is extremely volatile and the possibility of losing your money is high , even if you may decide to hold it you may not really be sure when it may comes back.

Forex trading is alot more common than other forms of trades, though crypto trading is also becoming a common practice as well these days. we also have stock trading. One major advantage of forex trading is that the market tends to move alot faster. Traders and investors could hold stocks for months or even weeks, but with forex market, the market changes, which means people can make profits alot faster in the forex market, though if not careful you could also easily make losses as well.

Well, this is the most famous and sought after. Where else is there a similar option for money if not forex. I have not even heard of others. I work with leading forex indicators for free, which they are the only ones that have either. And a lot of platforms are designed for short and long term investments. Isn't it enough? Why look for something else when they have everything ready to go. I tried to work with cent accounts, where I also got tools. But it's also very interesting to know where and how you can apply them. Where else can you find such a set of ready solutions as in forex. Share, maybe I'm not aware of it

If you run a survey, you will see that maximum traders are habituated to committing mistakes but not deriving lessons from them. FXOpulence makes no delay while withdrawing trading fund. The broker offers 1:500 leverage with narrow trading spread that increase traders’ return.