Is Gaming Niche A Great Niche For Bloggers?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who love to play games. Playing games is enjoyed by people of many age groups and it is not only children who love to play video games. However, most of the gamers are teenagers and young adults. I am a 29 year old person and I love playing video games. When it comes to starting a blog about games, you have many options to choose because the gaming niche is quite broad. you may publish content about latest gaming gadgets, videos games, graphic cards, computer compatibility, and many other things. You can even publish content about android games and you will get many unique visitors to your blog. However, the niche of gaming is quite tough because it requires you to have a really good source of information and you should be knowledgeable. This is why blogs about games are created by experienced gamers only. I believe that games that waste one's time should be avoided. I am talking about games that improve mental health. So, do you think that starting a blog about online games can be a good idea?