Is It Easier To Get A Job Related To Marketing After Gaining A Master's Degree In Marketing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The field of business studies is quite interesting. It is a really good field and it is quite broad. There are many branches of business studies and there are many people who pursue a Master's degree in business. What many people should realize that a Master's degree in business also have many sub-categories. You could try to get a Master's Degree in finance, Marketing, management, etc. I am particularly concerned about MBA (Master's In Business Administration) in marketing. I think people who get a Master's degree in marketing tend to become marketing manager or pursue a career in marketing field.

Some people have suggested that it is much better to pursue a career in finance. I am not sure what exactly is the difference but I think these are two different fields within the subject of Business. I think the kind of job you receive after completing MBA in marketing depends on the job market in your country. If there are not many jobs in the marketing sector, then you will struggle to find a job even after completing your master's and this is the reason why many people are unemployed in my country. So do you think that getting a Master's degree in marketing is actually beneficial?