SANIA

Making money is not something that you can call as easy.
Making money becomes easy with time when :

1 You know how to find good opportunities / offers / jobs / platforms
2 You can differentiate between legit ones and the fake ones by doing proper research and investigation completely before jumping into a website
3 You can invest your time correctly in opportunities and plaforms that can pay you well and where you can work with comfort and ease.
4 You invest your knowledge in the right direction because investing good knowledge and efforts in the right direction will not pay you well
5 You invest your money in legit and profitable platforms which are trustable and have good reputation in the market
6 You become experienced or master in particular field and then performing tasks becomes easy for you
7 You get to know your strengths and weaknesses so you can improve your weak points and polish your strenghts too
8 You start planning all strategies for your work so you can know what to do daily and scheduling things also make tasks easy
9 You start making smart goals which are achievable, sustainable, reproducible, etc.
10 You start investing your free time in learning ways to earn more money
11 You start learning from experts so you will not have to repeat mistakes as a beginner
12 You start your own business with all resources and knowledge

These are things that become easy with the passage of time and making money start becoming easy as well.
What do you think about making money easily?

Making money this days seems to be very difficult, one has to encounter alot of steps or procedures to earn money,but I believe that one can make money if he has alot of capital to either venture a business, because this days one has to invest or even get capital before earning money.

A lot of people desire the habit of having money , reasons are because money is important for human survival , money is used to satisfy our numerous want and need like acquiring of assets , payment of bills , means of acquiring and accumulating wealth , it also serve as a tool for paying debts borrowed from others etc . Yet , not everyone in the world today knows how to make money and some people think that it is hard to acquire money whether online or offline .

Sometimes the economic condition of most countries , determine the success rate of people in acquiring money . Some economy faces political instability which have devastating and negative effect on its citizens causing them to work extra hard in order to acquire money to fend for their daily and personal needs . On the other hand some economy have political stability so the act of acquiring or making money is pretty easy . The government also plays an important role in determining how effective individuals dwelling in a particular country are able to make money , government should provide jobs and employment opportunities with attractive salaries for its citizens , in order to give them a good source of income generation .

Making money online isn't that easy,when it comes to online money making it requires sacrifice and self-determination.That's why it's said that a lazy person cannot make money online.People have different ways of making money possibly but not easy.

Business entrepreneurs
Establishing your own business is a good way to make money.But you can make it more easy.Why?
Many business owner do this by advertising or promoting their business or products using social media app such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TiK ToK.
Using these means in your business will make it a bit easy, because you'll get more consumers.

Online surveys
Some people also find it easy to earn online by completing online surveys.I have one of my friend that works with this survey site called remotask.It's a legit site though,but according to him,you can really earn and complete enough task using your laptop.Using laptop gives free access to more courses and as well payable task.

Ptp forum
We all know that making money online isn't that easy.But i find it good to earn in this particular PTP site.You can schedule few hours just earn in this site,and your are done for the day without much stress unlike completing online surveys or watching ads to earn.

Making money is not as easy as we think. Making money requires dedication and patience, you have to give in your time and effort in order to make a reasonable sum of money. I always tell my friends to treat money like a child, you must have patience and ready to spend to make more. You can start up a mini/micro business both online and offline. One thing I want you to know is the way we approach money also matters, what I mean is, if you want to make enough you have to start from somewhere preferably from scratch. Most of the successful men and women use it today started from scratch. They invested they are money and worked hard towards achieving their goal of making profits. The most easiest way to make money nowadays is through your skills. If you have a good skill at writing articles, news, short stories and comics, then you can start up as a freelancer and use your skill in earning in the online world. Most importantly, as a writer you can decide to open a blog play website and start posting your articles. This is just a quick clip of how you can use your skill in making money both online and offline. If you haven't learn a skill do so today as this will help build a futuristic foundation to your earnings and the society at large.