Is it possible for Injection to Disable children?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though we all believe that when injection is use correctly it can not disabled children and not even children alone . Injected medicine are important to health.
Vaccinations, including those that are injected, help to protect a child's health and prevent disability. However, to reduce the chance of paralysis from polio, it is best not to give vaccinations ( immunizations) or any other injections when a child has a fever or signs of a cold. This could be a mild polio infection without paralysis.
If so , the irritation caused by an injection could cause permanent paralysis from polio. Some experts say that each year thousands of children are paralyzed by polio because of injections.
Most of these injections are not needed
Your own idea is highly welcome.
How injections can disable children.
Do you think this is possible that injection can cause disability to children?

What can you say about this?

Though we all believe that when injection is use correctly it can not disabled children and not even children alone . Injected medicine are important to health.
Vaccinations, including those that are injected, help to protect a child's health and prevent disability. However, to reduce the chance of paralysis from polio, it is best not to give vaccinations ( immunizations) or any other injections when a child has a fever or signs of a cold. This could be a mild polio infection without paralysis.
If so , the irritation caused by an injection could cause permanent paralysis from polio. Some experts say that each year thousands of children are paralyzed by polio because of injections.
Most of these injections are not needed
Your own idea is highly welcome.
How injections can disable children.
Do you think this is possible that injection can cause disability to children?

What can you say about this?
Yes it is very much possible for someone to be paralysed through injection because some injection sometimes may have a dangerous effects on the brain and in this case it can be potentially dangerous for some certain children , after all everybody have different body system..

I'm very much aware of sometimes in the past in which a lot of people in there European country was injected with a polio vaccine prevention injection, it has come to my understanding that some children most especially the blacks African and some few numbers of the white European children will paralyze with it , The drugs causes permanent Brain damage which up to now 99 percent of those affected are not able to get adequate treatment to restore them back to normal... A lot of other people at that Same Time were also injected with the drugs but this didn't have any dangerous side effects on them....

Base on research i have carried out , the drug has been tested severally and it was safe for humans but a how the vaccine was able to cause permanent Brain damage in some children's brains during that time is what a lot of people who don't understand.. best of this I believe that the possibility of injection causing a brain damage is very much possible but this really happen as it may sound

Though I do not know about this but I do know for a fact that injection can cause we damage If not done the right way, remember we are mostly dealing with the veins where the blood flows through and whatever that is injected goes directly into the blood streams this is why it is adviced that injection be given by does who are experts in the field.

For vaccine of covid, I have heard they get 1/3 of the quantity and it is essential for their protection from affection but not compulsory but for the rest, I do not have any idea.

Hmmm, when it comes to health related issues one has to be very sensitive and extremely careful because life is involved, and once a life is lost it can not be recovered this is why those that are working in this sector must always discharge their duties with care and all due diligence. I have had opportunities of working in this sector for some years and I have come to realise some facts about it. Some of the people that loses their lives in the hospital happens as a result of share negligence on the part of either the health professionals or the health workers, and this is quickly covered up by the health practitioners. Sometimes they do things without follow due procedures and they end making a mistake and this is always concealed unless the party to which is affected is also very observant.

There was a case like that in our health centre where a newly employed nurse made a mistake of injecting a patient with a wrong treatment file and she wanted to cover it all up, but the patient was very observant and she raised an alarm which brought it to the knowledge of the management.

So injections can disable a child mostly if it is wrongly given.