Is It Possible To Generate Passive Income On Micro Job Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people believe that making passive income is possible, but you must have a really high-paying job in order to make money or you must have a business that runs pretty well in order to generate passive income for you. There are so many people who seek money making opportunities online and freelancing opportunities are one of those money making opportunities that could help you to generate passive income. However, there are so many people who never consider micro job site a source of making passive income.

I think that there are certain kind of micro job site that could pay a good amount of money to people. However, I think that it all depends on how much work is available in those sites. There are a few sites where money making opportunities are available with many tasks. For example, there is a site called Picoworkers where hundreds of task are available and each task is worth three cents. I know that three cents are not worth anything, but if a jobless person completes those tasks, then he can make a good amount of money. So, do you think that micro job sites could actually generate a really good amount of money for us or are they a waste of time?

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm sorry dear, micro workers can never and will never generate a passive income. I think I have to make some things clear here for every reader who will read my comment to know what a passive income is. If we say passive income, it means you did a work or a job and for now you are no more working on that job but it is generating you money.

I just wan you to understand, you don't have to work everyday to get passive income but you have to finish the work once and that finished work will generation you money continuously. Let's take Trendri passive income for example. You will create a thread on Trendri here and whenever a person comment on that thread that you have already posted, you receive a passive income. Although your thread can be over months or even years but immediately a person comments on it you have to receive a passive income and that is how a passive income works. No matter the years that you did the work you will still get money from that work but micro jobs don't work in that way.

I have work with some micro jobs like picoworks and micro workers before and I did not receive any passive income from them. I still even have $2 in my wallet on picoworkers and till date I couldn't withdraw it because it was a waste of time. Although the minimum cash out is just $5 but anyone who have work with this site knows what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.