Is it true that money spoils

Carpon

Valued Contributor
While growing up and even now that am grown, I have heard my parents, elders and people around me saying that money spoils. We were taught as kids that any child that is exposed to money will never be able to grow into something tangible in life and at that time, I agreed.

I don't know if you experienced a similar thing but if you have done that, did you believe that and do you still believe that?

Now I have come to the realization that money doesn't spoil, it only has the potential to spoil when it's application and uses coupled with the way it is gotten is been compromised. It is true that as a child, freedom of spending anyhow without supervision and control has numerous dire consequences. But it is never true that money spoils. It is Improper use of money that spoils.

The saying; money is the root of all evil is never complete without the preceding condition which is the love of money is the root of all evil. What is your take on this matter?

Mastergp

Verified member
Yes money spoils and it also depends on the users decision on managing the money he or she has, many people have acquire huge amount of money and still the doing know how to mange and make proper use of their money.

Because we have money shouldn't make us proud or looking down on others who may not have the ability or opportunity to make money, but kindly seeking ways to help them won't be seen as bad.

Many because the have money have wasted their money on acquiring items that they do not need or want buying much cars houses cloth and at most time they may be going on recreation every time such money could have being used for investment and other things to bring more money but they chose to waste it on entertainment.

It is not bad to spend money on our self at least it our money but when we excessively spend this money on things that are less important to us it make it bad in the case that our rate on savings might reduce.