Is it wise to invest all you have in your account into crypto?

funmi

Verified member
Many people are saying cryptocurrency is very good and profitable that it will soon be acceptable world wide. Many people even advice us to buy new and small coins that are just coming up so that when those coins spikes, we will gain a lot.

But to me, so far so good I have not really profit much from cryptocurrency since I have started investing into it. I don't know why but I have tried so many times and still I haven't been that lucky yet.

Now, for someone like me that has not been lucky in this trade yet. I will never advice anyone to invest much into cryptocurrency, especially if anyone is considering investing all what they have in their bank account into it.
Cryptocurrency is not really a reliable business for me, at any time, anything can happen. When it goes deep, it even takes time to revert.

For example, since last week now, bit coin has not been stable, and it even went deeper some days ago. Even the so called experts did not see this coming at all. I have lost a lot in this few days.
I know I am still new in this business but I need advice from people who are into it for so long. Is it advisable to invest all that I have into cryptocurrency?

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, it is not wise. It is advisable to only invest the one that we can afford to lose. The market is too volatile and personally, I lost so much last week and even this week as well. To even prevent the way I lose, I have started using stop loss feature to mitigate how much I am losing. But with all this, I still don't see putting money in banks as a good thing. You can put your money in usdt till the market is stable.

paidsurveyadvisor

Of course it is not wise. From my point of view, the crypto percentage of your investment portfolio should not be more than 10% . Just my thoughts

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Many people are saying cryptocurrency is very good and profitable that it will soon be acceptable world wide. Many people even advice us to buy new and small coins that are just coming up so that when those coins spikes, we will gain a lot.
But to me, so far so good I have not really profit much from cryptocurrency since I have started investing into it. I don't know why but I have tried so many times and still I haven't been that lucky yet..
Now, for someone like me that has not been lucky in this trade yet. I will never advice anyone to invest much into cryptocurrency, especially if anyone is considering investing all what they have in their bank account into it.
Cryptocurrency is not really a reliable business for me, at any time, anything can happen. When it goes deep, it even takes time to revert. For example, since last week now, bit coin has not been stable, and it even went deeper some days ago. Even the so called experts did not see this coming at all. I have lost a lot in this few days.
I know I am still new in this business but I need advice from people who are into it for so long. Is it advisable to invest all that I have into cryptocurrency?
Hi, funmi. Nice to meet you. Your post is very interesting. Although I do not know much about cryptocurrency, I would not advise you to invest all you have in your account into crypto. I think that it would be very risky so you could avoid taking this risk. We have to be very careful so as not to lose any money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hi, funmi. Nice to meet you. Your post is very interesting. Although I do not know much about cryptocurrency, I would not advise you to invest all you have in your account into crypto. I think that it would be very risky so you could avoid taking this risk. We have to be very careful so as not to lose any money.
What a great advice. But the fact is that there is no hiw we won't be losing money on crypto no matter how careful we are. The only thing we can only do is to do some risk mamagement course to know how to handle loss and how to reduce it but not how to prevent it because it will surely come except if we are not a good trader. A good trader doesn't afraid to lose, he's only concerned with maximization of profit by putting some strategies on ground that will reduce the loss.

funmi

Verified member
To be honest with you, it is not wise. It is advisable to only invest the one that we can afford to lose. The market is too volatile and personally, I lost so much last week and even this week as well. To even prevent the way I lose, I have started using stop loss feature to mitigate how much I am losing. But with all this, I still don't see putting money in banks as a good thing. You can put your money in usdt ti the market is stable.

To be honest with you, it is not wise. It is advisable to only invest the one that we can afford to lose. The market is too volatile and personally, I lost so much last week and even this week as well. To even prevent the way I lose, I have started using stop loss feature to mitigate how much I am losing. But with all this, I still don't see putting money in banks as a good thing. You can put your money in usdt till the market is stable.
Sincerely speaking, cryptocurrency market is very somehow now adays. It is highly unpredictable. I now realized that it is very unwise to invest all that one have into it. Only that banking system in our country here too is not helping matters at all. Banks deduct money at every transaction this days.. I will look into your advice about setting stop lose maybe that will help to reduce the lose too. Thanks

funmi

Verified member
Hello, it is nice meeting you here too. This is one of the advantages of this platform, to seek advice and opinions of other people during and before embarking on any business or other investment programs. Thanks for your contribution and advice. It is well noted. Minimizing risk should be someone's watch word when considering or planning any business to do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Sincerely speaking, cryptocurrency market is very somehow now adays. It is highly unpredictable. I now realized that it is very unwise to invest all that one have into it. Only that banking system in our country here too is not helping matters at all. Banks deduct money at every transaction this days.. I will look into your advice about setting stop lose maybe that will help to reduce the lose too. Thanks
Don't goto banks please. It is only people with short vision that put money in banks. What's the essence of waking up to see your money lying idle in your bank account doing nothing. Money must be working and not is working for money. That's why I asked you to buy usdt. With this, you can save your money. And you will get to make much profit when the price of usdt increases. Remember, usdt is a stable coin, nothing will surely happen to your money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you don't really lose in cryptocurrency except you purposely decided to sell it out and that is when you can lose woefully, But if you are investing in a good and potential project even if the market is crashing I don't just consider it as a wise decision to sell it out because selling it out at that point is just a pure lost, the best thing every individual have to do is that they shouldn't just consider to trade , and we should also know the difference between trading of cryptocurrency and Investment..

if we are investing in cryptocurrency no matter the level of depreciation we should not be tempted to sell out any of our cryptocurrency just because the market is crashing

Every crashing in the crypto market will surely bounce-back we have even been able to witness the worst crash in the crypto system and they still bounce back .

E

eldavis

Like I always tell people, though investing is good, but it would not be wise to invest all that you have. You should always have something you can always fall back to in the end, incase the investment do not go as planned instead of being stranded.

presleydean

This is a highly volatile business which involves high risk. It's not advisable at all but before investment check for viable coin that are stable.